Why become a member? ×

2 x Black Label Pedals for sale

urb

Hey Guys

I can't believe I'm actually selling my EBS stuff but I am - I still love it - it's still great gear - but I have fallen for and acquired an Epifani 502 and it's more the sound I want now.

The HD350 head is a simply wicked amp - very powerful, with a hi-fi sound, suitable for funk, rock, jazz and just about anything in between - Marcus Miller likes to use two of them at once, because he can, and his tone says it all. Anyway they are very conservatively rated at 350 watts - this sound more like 450 or 500. It can drive two cabs at once so with a 2x10 and 1x15 you will have a very fat sound.

The amp am selling is approximately 3 and half years old, I have gigged it a fair bit - not loads. but it's still in great condition, with minor nicks on the paintwork, but it still looks great. The fan has a bit of dust in it simply from use; this is not a problem when in use. I have never experienced any problems with this amp, live or in rehearsal, it's incredibly reliable and utterly consistent - and it's so powerful I have rarely needed to turn the volume more than half way up - it cuts through and has a ton of punch. It's a relatively lightweight amp as well for the sheer power that it packs.

There's loads more info here [url="http://www.bassemporium.com/item.php?sku=HD350"]on the EBS site[/url]. but I particularly love the inbuilt compressor as it's so subtle and effective it's one of the best things about the design - the sweepable-EQ is great as well, so is the Drive facility for some serious rocking edge. You also get an incredible snap with the 'Bright' knob that is heaven for any serious slappers out there.

I'm looking to get £450 GBP or a near offer - I'm based in London so it'd be great if there's a BC'er out there in need of a kick ass new amp based in London. I'd obviously have to charge shipping for anywhere else in the country but I'd estimate that'd be around £25.

[attachment=1818:hd350_front.jpg] [attachment=1819:hd350_back.jpg] [attachment=1820:hd350_close.jpg]

Last but not least I'm also offering two EBS Black Label pedals - a Dyna Verb and Unichorus. IThey are all in good working order and still have their original boxes. I simply don-t use them and want to get rid of them for something else - they are superb pedals and among the best on the market IMO. I'm looking for £70 each (they all retail around £150) or 120 for the two together, I'll through in a daisy chain and the EBS connectors for free.

[attachment=1821:pedals_boxed.jpg] [attachment=1822:blacklabel_pedals.jpg]

In the unlike event one of you wants the amp and the pedals - I'll do you the lot for £550 - new this would cost you £1160.

[attachment=1823:hd350_pedals.jpg]

Please PM me for more info and/or to give me a call (I'll PM you my number) if you have any further questions.

Thanks for reading.

Mike

[quote name='urb' post='47117' date='Aug 18 2007, 12:37 PM']Hey Guys

I can't believe I'm actually selling my EBS stuff but I am - I still love it - it's still great gear - but I have fallen for and acquired an Epifani 502 and it's more the sound I want now.

The HD350 head is a simply wicked amp - very powerful, with a hi-fi sound, suitable for funk, rock, jazz and just about anything in between - Marcus Miller likes to use two of them at once, because he can, and his tone says it all. Anyway they are very conservatively rated at 350 watts - this sound more like 450 or 500. It can drive two cabs at once so with a 2x10 and 1x15 you will have a very fat sound.

The amp am selling is approximately 3 and half years old, I have gigged it a fair bit - not loads. but it's still in great condition, with minor nicks on the paintwork, but it still looks great. The fan has a bit of dust in it simply from use; this is not a problem when in use. I have never experienced any problems with this amp, live or in rehearsal, it's incredibly reliable and utterly consistent - and it's so powerful I have rarely needed to turn the volume more than half way up - it cuts through and has a ton of punch. It's a relatively lightweight amp as well for the sheer power that it packs.

There's loads more info here [url="http://www.bassemporium.com/item.php?sku=HD350"]on the EBS site[/url]. but I particularly love the inbuilt compressor as it's so subtle and effective it's one of the best things about the design - the sweepable-EQ is great as well, so is the Drive facility for some serious rocking edge. You also get an incredible snap with the 'Bright' knob that is heaven for any serious slappers out there.

I'm looking to get £450 GBP or a near offer - I'm based in London so it'd be great if there's a BC'er out there in need of a kick ass new amp based in London. I'd obviously have to charge shipping for anywhere else in the country but I'd estimate that'd be around £25.

[attachment=1818:hd350_front.jpg] [attachment=1819:hd350_back.jpg] [attachment=1820:hd350_close.jpg]

Last but not least I'm also offering two EBS Black Label pedals - a Dyna Verb and Unichorus. IThey are all in good working order and still have their original boxes. I simply don-t use them and want to get rid of them for something else - they are superb pedals and among the best on the market IMO. I'm looking for £70 each (they all retail around £150) or 120 for the two together, I'll through in a daisy chain and the EBS connectors for free.

[attachment=1821:pedals_boxed.jpg] [attachment=1822:blacklabel_pedals.jpg]

In the unlike event one of you wants the amp and the pedals - I'll do you the lot for £550 - new this would cost you £1160.

[attachment=1823:hd350_pedals.jpg]

Please PM me for more info and/or to give me a call (I'll PM you my number) if you have any further questions.

Thanks for reading.

Mike[/quote]

Very intersted in the Dyna Verb and even the chorus too.
Still available?

• 2 months later...