Why become a member? ×

Sold items wasting time

Basilpea

Question

Hi,

I can't be the only Basschatter who begrudges wasting time ploughing through entries in the For Sale forums that are already sold.  Would it not be possible to put this in the Sort criteria so we could have all the items not containing the word "sold" at the beginning of the list?

15 minutes ago, Downunderwonder said:

All the ancient stuff that appears on the first page when it hasn't been bumped or edited IS most definitely a problem.

Can you send me a desktop screen grab of the basses for sale forum making sure you’ve selected ‘by start date’ plz

5 minutes ago, Downunderwonder said:

This is better than what I usually see but still pretty random.

Screenshot_20210317-103852_Brave.jpg

They're all in order... 7 hours ago, yesterday at 8:47, yesterday at 8:16, yesterday at 5:37, Monday at 6:49, Monday at 3:17...

2 minutes ago, ped said:

They're all in order... 7 hours ago, yesterday at 8:47, yesterday at 8:16, yesterday at 5:37, Monday at 6:49, Monday at 3:17...

It's much easier to read the elapsed time on the right side, which is obviously not useful.

Thing is, I would rather surf classifieds like the rest of the forums, by update. 

1 minute ago, Downunderwonder said:

It's much easier to read the elapsed time on the right side, which is obviously not useful.

Thing is, I would rather surf classifieds like the rest of the forums, by update. 

But like I explained already, that view was working fine too, just that the last 'update' might have been a click on the bump button instead of a comment

3 minutes ago, ped said:

But like I explained already, that view was working fine too, just that the last 'update' might have been a click on the bump button instead of a comment

I think I see what the problem really is then. The bump button makes the thread header display bold like it has unread posts in it.

• Like 1