Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Hughes & Kettner 410 H bass cab, £125 plus shipping **SOLD**

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks

[b]NOW SOLD - Thanks for all of your interest![/b]

Having just bought a more expensive bass, I'm having a clear-out to bring some money back in. So this amazing 4x10 Hughes & Kettner cab has got to go to someone who can put it to good use!

It is built like a tank, will take whatever you can throw at it and sounds absolutely fantastic but when I changed my car to a hatchback recently (because some drunken idiot wrote off my roomy Honda estate in June), it's become far too difficult to get it to gigs..

I got it in a trade with The Wigfinder General last year for approx £150, so I'm looking to get £125 ovno, plus shipping. It's definitely a 'Pro' level cab and is worth more than I'm asking really but I realise that not everyone needs or can easily use something like this.

[url="http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/silverfoxnik/HKcontrols.jpg"]Hughes & Kettner 410 H [/url]
[url="http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/silverfoxnik/HK4102.jpg"]Hughes & Kettner 410 side view[/url]

I'd prefer a cheque or cash on collection (as opposed to Paypal and their fee structure) if anyone's interested..?? I'm based in West Sussex if anyone wants to come over and check it out, have a chat and a cuppa etc..

Cheers

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik

That is a ridiculously low price (even at £150) for a cab of that quality!

I've used these cabs and they are excellent, mopped the floor with the later range that H&K brought out and ate a mates SWR 4x10 for breakfast.

If you're in the market for a 4x10 this would be on my list (well... 20 years ago when weight didn't matter :) ), those casters should make it much more manageable!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='47075' date='Aug 18 2007, 08:53 AM']ACTUALLY...

Unless someone takes this today and agrees to collect it, I'll take it if you can get a sensible price for a courier![/quote]
Cheers for those positive comments!

When I got this from The Wigfinder last year, it cost £30 to ship from Hereford to West Sussex. Not sure what it'd cost to send it to North of the Tyne but I can find out if you want?

Nik

MB1. :)

My mate used to be a rep for Hughes&Kettner and they do make some exceedingly good gear,.................crap at baking cakes though!..........no almond fancies there then!........
THIS IS A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='47327' date='Aug 19 2007, 12:04 PM']Cheers for those positive comments!

When I got this from The Wigfinder last year, it cost £30 to ship from Hereford to West Sussex. Not sure what it'd cost to send it to North of the Tyne but I can find out if you want?

Nik[/quote]

It was a genuine offer Nik.

I thought you'd have had your arm pulled off within the first hour of putting this up!

Oh well, 'you snooze, you lose' :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='47375' date='Aug 19 2007, 01:57 PM']It was a genuine offer Nik.

I thought you'd have had your arm pulled off within the first hour of putting this up!

Oh well, 'you snooze, you lose' :)[/quote]
Hi John - have PM'd you,

Nik

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='47075' date='Aug 18 2007, 08:53 AM']ACTUALLY...

Unless someone takes this today and agrees to collect it, I'll take it if you can get a sensible price for a courier![/quote]

Hi John
Was I too late? No worries either way :)
Chris