Why become a member? ×

absolutely mint violin bass

marcus bell

here for sale is my violin bass that i bought around 1 year ago, i bought it during my stint of being heavily into the beatles... so it has only had light use as my jazz bass and my jaydee usually get the time, therefore this bas is 100% mint,
it plays lovely with its original strings on and nice low action, has that traditional violin bass sound and just sounds lovely, unfortunately im a bit of a slap bass nut so it never gets used hence why i am selling it, also i want a washburn status so the money from this sale would help massively.

only looking for 80 pounds collected in a gig bag and its original cardboard box...
i will post pictures if anyone is interested but here is the stock pic, and im not lying my bass is as mint as new :) :rolleyes: :D

thanks for your interest and i look forward to hearing from you ;)

marcus

x

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='marcus bell' post='603727' date='Sep 20 2009, 05:33 PM']unfortunately not buddy, need all the money i can for my new status[/quote]
as a fellow Jaydee and status owner/enthusiast myself I feel I should help you out/and on the ladder. where abouts are you? prehaps I can help at £80.

[quote name='Sibob' post='603759' date='Sep 20 2009, 05:59 PM']Is this a standard width neck? Or similar to actual Hofners?
I know it's a short-scale

Cheers
Si[/quote]

hello sir...its the same width as a hofner neck....very thin and comfy to play for a long time allowing easy access around the whole fingerboard :)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...