Why become a member? ×

FT Eden WT550 NOW SOLD!!

lee650

I have an EDEN WT 550 , tube preamp/ solid state power amp, very powerful very versatile head, also extrememly compact, is 300 watts @8ohms. 550@4ohms. 750@2ohms, sounds great with my accugroove cabs, but its too powerful for the gigs im doing , i used to have an EBS td650 and miss the sound so im looking for a trade for an EBS hd350, or a Markbass LMK as i like the idea of two channels,or one of those Epifani performance heads look nice!! dont need to waffle on about the eden you know what it is, please PM me if you want any info, pics up soon- lee :)
Now for sale £475 incl delivery -NOW SOLD!!!!!

[attachment=22995:P9070001.JPG][attachment=22996:P9070002.JPG]

Edited by lee650

Hi there
Never thought of a sale probably £500 incl delivery, i ideally want an EBS HD350 if someone would give me enough to buy the one on sale here its theirs,there are a couple of sale/trade offers on the table but nothing concrete
All the best - lee

you got a cash price for this?
[/quote]

[quote name='crez5150' post='445206' date='Mar 25 2009, 06:56 PM']you got a cash price for this?[/quote]

Now why are are you looking at this when you're having trouble lifting your metro and ext cab. I thought you wanted a 3lb markbass 10,000 watt 1x12 combo

[quote name='crez5150' post='445645' date='Mar 26 2009, 08:25 AM']yes indeed but that Eden sound........... maybe I can stay with Eden heads and get lightweight cabs[/quote]

I know exactly where you're coming from. I love my Markbass, but it's not like my old Eden rig. Unfortunately like you, backs and knees give up eventually.

Whereabouts in Essex are you from? I was in Billericay before here and used to play loads in South Woodham.

Edited by leschirons

[quote name='crez5150' post='445645' date='Mar 26 2009, 07:25 AM']yes indeed but that Eden sound........... maybe I can stay with Eden heads and get lightweight cabs[/quote]

That what ive done eden head with accugroove neo cabs, the eden is fairly weighty but it very compact! certainly smaller than the metro - all the best - lee

[quote name='leschirons' post='446637' date='Mar 26 2009, 11:40 PM']I know exactly where you're coming from. I love my Markbass, but it's not like my old Eden rig. Unfortunately like you, backs and knees give up eventually.

Whereabouts in Essex are you from? I was in Billericay before here and used to play loads in South Woodham.[/quote]

Ah between the two.... Wickford.... Lived in Billericay for a while also

[quote name='Stylon Pilson' post='450786' date='Mar 31 2009, 07:06 PM']I think the cat is an AccuGroove accessory, and won't be compatible with other manufacturers.[/quote]

:) :rolleyes: Your absolutely right, they stick n the sides of my two accugrooves and stop mice from setting up home inside them and claiming squatters rights!!!!
They also vibrate at just the right frequencies for extra bottom end punch!!!! - lee

Edited by lee650

[quote name='lee650' post='450914' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:01 PM']:) :rolleyes: Your absolutely right, they stick n the sides of my two accugrooves and stop mice from setting up home inside them and claiming squatters rights!!!!
They also vibrate at just the right frequencies for extra bottom end punch!!!! - lee[/quote]

I tought the cat was for the high end..

[quote name='deaver' post='451865' date='Apr 1 2009, 06:59 PM']Concrete PM on it's way to sunny Bolton[/quote]

The most Concrete one ive had- cheers will be in touch very soon