Why become a member? ×

Well hello. I'm Lana Partridge.

Guest Lana Partridge

Guest Anal Patridge

Ahaaaaaar. My friends tell me I'm a bit like Lana Partridge. I don't know who she is but I suppose she must be famous. Hence the ol' user name. I've only just picked up the ol' thunder from down under, into Mick Karn quite a bit, Curiosity Killed The Cat, Roachford, Swing Out Sister, Alison Moyet and the odd spot of Level 42...

[i]"Laif boat lainnnnnes lost at seeeeeeaa
and I'm tryinnnn to reach your shore
but waves of doubt keep drowning meeee"[/i]

Are we there yet?

I suppose as bass players we're all into the 80's right? Being a bass player was cool then yeah? Not like now is it chaps? We're treated like failed guitarists aren't. Well, who needs a G major chord anyway? I'm going to learn how to slap as fast and loud as I can, if that's musical well...its probably talent more than skill. Good exercise for the ol' wrist though, eh lads? :)

I've got an Aria bass, I don't know what model it is but that bloke in Duran Duran played one...or was it Metallica? I can't tell. No amp because me girlfriend won't let me have one in the house. But thats OK, I have a big mirror over the bed so at least I can look the part.

Oop, door bell! I think that must be remote operated, solar-powered garage door installation team...

...well thanks for having me and hooray for Norwich City, eh?

[quote name='Golchen' post='441247' date='Mar 21 2009, 07:17 PM']Greetings.

I'm a bit worried about the phrase "my girlfriend won't let me.................." I think that you should take back the trousers!

never heard of Lana Partridge????[/quote]

howdy doody. lana partridge played some excellent mime bass along to gary numan as i recall.. :)