Mickyk

Zoom B14 How to plug in my wireless system.

Hi need some help ,might be a silly question.

Can i connect my wireless system and still use zoom b14.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Wireless transmitter goes into your bass. Output from wireless receiver goes into your zoom where you have plugged in your bass. Job done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EBS_freak said:

Wireless transmitter goes into your bass. Output from wireless receiver goes into your zoom where you have plugged in your bass. Job done.

AHH Right will have a look  cheers.

4 hours ago, bazzbass said:

wow if not a troll lol

??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By roceci
      Full working order, boxed with all gubbins included, works for bass or guitar. £80 posted to UK mainland.

• By JapanAxe
      You can read all about this gadget here. This is the 5th gen model A1408 introduced in 2011.

Boxed with power supply and manual. Good working order but has sat unused in a cupboard for a while following a router change.

Price includes UK delivery..

• By SimonEdward
      Hello!
      I've recently been looking into the possibility of acquiring a pre loved Line 6 Wireless system, from their G-series range.
      In the last few minutes, I've been on to Anderton's website (to check the RRP) and noticed the following disclaimer on the G-30; "please note: Line 6 Relay transmitters are NOT compatible with active pickups."
      Which is a blow. But begs the question: what are those who have gone wireless using? and/or - is there a work around we should know about?
      Cheers
    • By CalDeep
      NOW - £150 POSTED 

Up is my Line 6 G50. A well gigged but perfectly working example. This comes with an aftermarket high quality cable too. A really great and dependable wireless. Selling due to recent upgrade. Power supply is not pictured but is included. 

Price includes UK postage. All the stickers and ProGaff will be removed. Any questions then please drop me a message. 
    • By JCBass
      Me and my band are straying into the realm of using IEMs to eliminate the need for onstage cabs and sound. I today just bought a pair of Sennheiser SE535s and the SubZero SZ-IM2 transmitter & receiver and, I don’t know, I’m disappointed. Admittedly I’ve never tried IEMs before so I didn’t know what to expect, but for hundreds of pounds worth of gear, I expected better sound quality. I get better clarity from my Apple earphones frankly, please someone tell me I’m doing something wrong?