Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Fender Custom Shop (Masterbuilt) Jazz - NOW £1600

lozbass

NOW REDUCED TO £1600 FOR A LIMITED PERIOD

THIS BASS WILL BE WITHDRAWN ON 7TH APRIL

For Sale - Fender Jazz Fretless - Masterbuilt by Denis Galuska

Major sell-off - clearing all long-scale basses (pretty much) - I only play short(er) scale

Absolutely breathtaking Jazz fretless - around 3 years old (a unique and custom one-off) from Fender Masterbuilder

In 'as new' condition apart from marking (impressions and lacquer cracks by the screw-holes) under the bridge cover. Marks are invisible when the cover is fitted. I've discussed repair with 5 or 6 luthiers and all say it can't be done. The only option is a full body respray (the damage is actually rather minor but irritating - it was caused by Fender when the bass was returned to have some initial problems attended to - i.e., the wrong tuners had been fitted and holes for the pickup covers were absent when the bass was originally shipped)

2 tone sunburst nitro finish - genuinely gorgeous (it looks 3t in the poor quality photographs but isn't - sorry, my photography skills leave much to be desired)
The most lovely Fender I've seen or played by some distance
Commissioned around four years ago - not gigged or rehearsed - around 30 hours playing time in total
Fretless ebony board with markers as for fretted
Original case and all case candy (including certificate) in as new and flawless condition - the strap was fitted for a short time but is unmarked
Original receipt and paperwork included (original purchase price was £3600)

Selling price is £1600 firm (REDUCED FROM £1700 FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY)

Set up by Martin at the Gallery - strung with La Bella slappers - action is super low and playability and tone are just stunning

I'm selling a lot of basses but have little time to put into marketing etc. All basses advertised will go on consignment sale in the next week or two. I wanted to put them up on here first to let BCers have a first chance (at a reduced price). Pricing reflects what I'd expect to realise post-brokerage fee (with a reduction for fellow forumites). Collection from central Manchester or professional packaging and carriage (around £80 extra). I will send overseas but charges will be higher. I'll try to answer emails or can talk by 'phone. I'm afraid that I have very little time due to pressure of work (hence consignment sales will start rapidly unless there's quick interest here) - telephone contact is preferable to PMs but a PM to start things rolling is good. Price is firm.

Please see other ads: Fender Jazz '76 (original); Sei Jazz 4; Sei Jazz 5

Cheers, Lozbass

Edited by lozbass