Why become a member? ×

closed

Brusen

Hi Basschat,

I have 3 very nice Celinder basses that I basically don't need. So, I'm looking for a straight sale or a trade on them.

We're talking about these basses:

Celinder P vintage 4, olympic white, nearmint. [color="#FF0000"]3100$/2240£/2420€[/color]

Celinder PJ update 5, piano black, used but excellent condition. [color="#FF0000"]3475$/2500£/2700€[/color]

Celinder J vintage 4(the original Meshell bass, owned by herself), daphne blue, excellent++ condition. [color="#FF0000"]4200$/3000£/3200€[/color]

Prices is without shipping. They're located in Copenhagen. They'll all ship in hardcases.

Now, I can trade 1,2 or 3 of these basses for a Fodera, a non-wenge MTD, Alembic or something else highend. There have to be money involved my way.

Also if you have a nice stagepiano, preamp or studiomonitors, I'll maybe take that.

Please pm or email me: [email protected] for pics of the bass(es) that you're interested in.

Regards,

René.

[attachment=22211:f1ax5x.jpg] [attachment=22213:CelMNd_6.JPG] [attachment=22216:Billede117.jpg]

Edited by Brusen

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='440663' date='Mar 20 2009, 09:36 PM']No slur on the seller, but do these seem mighty expensive or is it the exchange rate thingy?[/quote]

It seems to me to be mostly exchange rate based. When I bought my new J-update 4 is was £2450, but the Euro was 1.45 and it's 1.07 today. Big diff.

I received the Celinder Update J4 yesterday, which I bought from CrazyKiwi..
It was a bit of a risk since I had never played one before but I liked the soundsamples he posted.
It was worth taking the risk : the Celinder I have is an amazing bass.
I have owned more than 90 basses since I started playing bass but this Celinder is one of the easiest basses I have ever played. Really fast neck, lots of tonal varieties but more than anything this is a great funk bass. Punchy bridge pick-up, great slapsound with both pick-ups.
Everything just works out a bit more smoothly than on other basses.
This Celinder makes a couple of my other basses totally redundant...