I sell this beautiful Eminence Upright Acoustic Bass.

The finish of this instrument is totally different from the others as it has a french polish.

Sound very similar to amplified double bass. It has a Realist pickup installed.

Foldable stand. 

Padded soft bag (20mm foam) with handles and back straps.

I give a Krivo magnetic pick up.

Specs: 

Length: 1,60 m ( 62,99 in) Without endpin. 

Weight: 6 kg. (13,22 lb) Incl. gigbag

Neck: Maple.      Fingerboard: Ebony. 

Top: Laminate Spruce.     Back: Laminated Flamed Maple.

Ribs: Laminated Flamed Maple. 7,6 cm. (2,99 in)

Scale: 105 cm. (41,33 in)

Body Size: 26 x 82 cm. ( 10,23 x 32,28 in)

Bassbar and Soundpost: Spruce.

Bridge: Maple adjustable.

Tailpiece: Solid Brass.

Removable Wooden Waist Extension. 

Anti-rotational endpin, the Steady-Foot.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

Edited by 1966powers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, therealting said:

I love my Eminence, they are SUPERB little EUBs.

And I miss mine 😞

4 minutes ago, Burns-bass said:

And I miss mine 😞

It’s in good hands! And this one looks a beaut. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By henry norton
      Gear 4 Music laminate double bass. A couple of repairs (including one to the front) and setup a few years ago. See pics. Nice sound, easy to play. Half size but perfectly useable by full size adult (I'm 5'10"), easier to transport than 3/4 size and obviously good for the shorter of stature. D and G gut strings, E and A are steels. Good for both Arco and Pizz. Comes with a lightweight rigid case and a French bow. Available in Hertfordshire but can bring to Cambridge if required.
      Open to sensible offers.

• By levelken
      Hi IM LOOKING ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DOUBLE BASS LUTHIERS NEAR DUNDEE, PERTH OR EDINBURGH.
      I WANT TO GET ACTION LOWERED AND MY DOUBLE BASS SET UP CORRECTLY.
      ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
      THANKS!!
    • By levelken
      Hi IM LOOKING ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DOUBLE BASS LUTHIERS NEAR DUNDEE, PERTH OR EDINBURGH.
      I WANT TO GET ACTION LOWERED AND MY DOUBLE BASS SET UP CORRECTLY.
      ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
      THANKS!!
    • By Jon Thorne
      Super Flexible Solo Gauge Thomastik Rope Core Chrome Wound 
      Put on my bass once for a day but my bass didn’t suit the lighter tension at orchestral pitch, then carefully removed so condition is as new.
      As used by Thomas Morgan.
      Posted to be signed for from the Isle Of Wight.

All the best

• By Rabbie
      This bass was made in England by Ken Miller in 2006 and I have owned it for 3 years, in which it has accompanied me on many gigs and recordings. At the end of last year I invested in a a new carved instrument, which means that I no longer need this one.
      still, this is a carved bass made in England, hence and investment that will go up in value, despite the chips and scars of a life on stage.
      woods: old spruce top, maple sides, I think poplar back.
      It is not pristine! There are countless chips and scratches that only add to the unbelievable mojo. There are a few luthier-repairs done professionally by the maker himself, before it came to me. In the 3 years I have had it, it has been superbly stable. 
      The playability of this bass is incredible: it is what you could describe as “plays itself”, thanks to the wonderful setup work of Jerome Davies. 
      it sounds phenomenal: powerful, dark and moody, yet articulated perfectly well and it’s easy to play.
      This bass was used for jazz and folk music, I have no comment to make on bowing as I don’t even have a bow!
      The look of the bass is a little unusual thanks to the slightly “flattened” F holes, typical of Ken Miller basses. I believe this was Ken’s own gigging bass, which would explain the extra signs of heavy gigging.
      price-wise, the initial listing of £3,300 is, I believe what the street price of a bass like this should be. It is probably worth a bit more and will gain in value. However, these are tough times and I am willing to negotiate: message me. Please don’t offer part exchanges as I’m not looking for anything. I assure you it’s a great sounding and Wonderfully well setup bass, and if you, like me, can see past the imperfections as mojo, you won’t find better! 
      I am in Perth, Scotland. and I’m all organised for a proper socially distant trying of the instrument.