Why become a member? ×

SOLD 2005 Lakland 44 02 deluxe
£750
Hampshire

Bassman666

Decided to sell this stunning bass as I've committed to the 5 string life. One of the easiest and most comfortable basses I've ever played. Has a few marks from use and one bigger chip on the rear. The pickguard is only held on with tape so can be removed leaving no holes. Has black usa hipshot tuners fitted and I have had the hardware powder coated black. Can wrap for postage or travel abit to help a deal. Ideally after a sale but may consider another 5 string trade so feel free to try. Cheers! 

DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0429.JPG

DSC_0432.JPG

DSC_0431.JPG

DSC_0434.JPG

DSC_0433.JPG

Edited by Bassman666
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Skylines are terrific basses. Great sounds and great feel, specially for the price of a used one.
Mine is indonesian, I played it yesterday on my first rehearsal with a ballroom orquestra.
As always I bring my Lakland, everyone was delighted with the sound and looks of the bass. And it always surprises me how versatile it is tonally. 

• Like 1

On 17/10/2020 at 20:26, aguacollas said:

Skylines are terrific basses. Great sounds and great feel, specially for the price of a used one.
Mine is indonesian, I played it yesterday on my first rehearsal with a ballroom orquestra.
As always I bring my Lakland, everyone was delighted with the sound and looks of the bass. And it always surprises me how versatile it is tonally. 

The necks are so comfortable. I'm such a fan I decided to treat myself to the USA 5 string version 😁

Edited by Bassman666
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...