HiveRooms

KEN SMITH BT4
£2250
HORLEY, SURREY

1990 made in USA bass in great condition.

Features 2 band HAz Labs eq (with active/passive switching).

I believe the woods are:-  Koa body, natural; gloss finish, maple/walnut through-neck neck, Ebony fingerboard.

Smith bridge, Smith dual coil pickups, chrome hardware. Weight  8lb 7oz/3.8kg

IMG_20200924_153040.jpg

IMG_20200924_153058.jpg

IMG_20200924_153147.jpg

IMG_20200924_153607.jpg

IMG_20200924_153648.jpg

• Like 5

Hello Sister. 

Amazing killer sound bass! 

GLWTS

IMG_20200427_011644.thumb.jpg.c533af41440f93b6043e58e963a7fea1.jpg

Edited by sly83
  • Like 2

I know the guy selling this. He’s not only a top bloke but a rather splendid drummer. Don’t let that put you off of course 😜

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kizzie25
      Fender Jazz bass, Mexican 2016, 4 string. Maple neck with black block inlays and black bindings along fretboard. Natural finish. Great bass, sad to sell it but I'm married to my others and I'd prefer it was being played. Comes with hard case. First time seller on here so don't hesitate to let me know if you need some more info! 

• By wright/watt
      Up for sale here..No trades (sorry)
      Is a stunning ACG Krell bass, purchased from @Aris on Basschat a couple of months ago..Total Gentleman.
      This bass is in near as new condition,very very  light playing wear, no dents or dings. i believe it was commissioned in 2019..Maybe a member here can supply more information on this?
      Alan Cringean luthiership is just second to none, just incredible!! As good as I've had the fortune to play/own...Sei, Manson, Shuker etc.
      I am reluctantly putting this up for sale. It is a joy to play, stunning neck profile. Amazing low action if that is your thing. The bass sounds amazing!!! If you like dialing in your tone, the opportunities are almost endless with the ACG filter preamp..The controls (more pushes and pulls than a church organ..lol) and with the trim pots in the control cavity. If you want to go passive. Brilliant too..Acoustically punchy..You really feel the resonance of the strings running through the bass..The arm rest is incredibly comfy, that is a wonderful touch on this bass😃👍
      34 inch scale 1.5 inch nut.
       Spalt Flame maple top..stunning!
      Black Walnut body.
      5 piece Maple/Wenge/flame Maple/Wenge/ maple neck with a stunning Birdseye Maple fingerboard. Dual action truss rod with 2 Carbon rods.
      Spalt maple headstock front, Walnut rear headstock with  black veneers between.
      ACG Hipshot Bridge 18mm spacing.
      Gotoh Resolite Tuners... 
      Pickups ACG.
      9V Preamp ACG DFM 4KAP.
      Dunlop straplocks.
      ACG toolkit.
      Hiscox case.
      Neutrik locking socket.
      Oil rubbed satin lacquer finish..so easy to play..
      These basses will cost in the realms £2400 and rightly so with exemplary craftsmanship..This bass in near as new condition for £1200!! Shipped to UK only..SO BARGAIN!!
      Welcome to try out
      Any questions please ask..😃👍

• By SteveXFR
      This is my 2019 Ibanez SR300EB. 
      Its the weathered black finish. Really nice condition, just a mark on the back from a belt buckle. Just fitted new Roto strings 45-105 roundwound. Plays really nice, lovely narrow neck. Sounds good, everything works as it should. All completely standard. 
      Reasonable offers considered 
      Would also take a swap for a Squier Precision or similar. 

• By Damon
      Hi everone

I'm taking delivery of a dingwall NG2 4 String next week. I really like light strings on my bass ideally 35-95 or there about. Has anyone any experience of lighter strings on this type of bass I.e. long scale with fanned frets.

If so, what variety have you gone for. I spotted the HI-Beams and Elite Stadium strings day are quite long but I'm not sure if long enough. I may just end up going for the dingwall strings but they are heavier gauge than I'd ideally like.
      Any advice much appreciated.
      Damon
    • By Umskii
      Price Drop £1049 Included a ton of pictures so you can all appreciate this beauty! Reason for selling....with a heavy heart I am on the look out for a 2 band Stingray. Would Trade for a USA 2 Band EQ Stingray  
      Its in a very rare limited colour! In low light it looks like copper, medium light pearl brown/red and in full daylight it has a pearl sparkle to its finish. Bass is in excellent condition! Included a matching high quality strap, strap locks, all case goodies. Official Music Man Hard Case No truss rod, neck, fret or any issues of any sort! Neck is magic to the touch. As this is an active bass it has faint electronic hum/noise that goes away once the strings or metal parts are touched, some quick copper shielding should fix this.  
      Bass is immaculately cleaned with no rust or dirt/grime! Bass Weights 4.55kg. Freshly strung with Rotosound Steel  50-110! Has general wear and tear, a few scratches but only surface light scratches near the pick guard and on the pick guard. Due to Covid, not testing and only will be posting to address in the UK. Shipping included in Sale. Serial #
      E28730
      Manufactured
      February 17th, 2009
      Build Code
      110-41-21-09-CS-CR
      Model
      StingRay 3 EQ H
      Color
      Cabernet Pearl
      Neck
      Maple Neck Rosewood Fretboard Matching Headstock
      Hardware