Jon Thorne

NOW SOLD * AER Amp One 200 Watt Bass Combo For Sale Open To Offers No Trades
£895
Cowes Isle Of Wight

AER Amp One for sale

Excellent condition. Extremely well cared for. Fully serviced in May. Powerful lightweight amp. Unbelievable for its size. Comes with AER softcase. Highly regarded light and portable amp.

Details

• Lightweight Bass Amp
  • Huge Low-End Sonic Performance
  • Compact 10'' Woofer
  • 200W Power Output
  • Built-In Compression
The AER Amp One Bass Combo is a lightweight, portable bass amp solution. 200 watts of power output offers unparalleled SPL with superb distortion handling from the compact 10'' woofer. Built in compression provides an easy-to-dial way of maintaining signal integrity and consistency, while the proportion of bass frequencies is managed to give a professional, clean sound even when distorted.

I’m on the Isle Of Wight. Can meet in Southampton or arrange a courier for delivery.

All the best

10AB4C94-4DDF-440C-8288-5DBAFA87AFDC.jpeg

7BEF32BA-9D95-4B33-B84A-A585F081B7E1.jpeg

19C6127B-20F4-4DA0-8A59-FA695E921A38.jpeg

4DFB61EE-77A6-4990-8E2C-2F72F494C834.jpeg

89041FCA-A2C3-4E44-9EBF-893131953198.jpeg

11E80269-450F-4C37-BC2E-15F86C66D90D.jpeg

1DD66447-604F-4F74-A62C-23BD8A0B60DC.jpeg

78C17454-8CC4-45ED-A202-8AA68A0949F2.jpeg

D57EE893-01CD-4F05-B785-733D003E5277.jpeg

Edited by Jon Thorne
  • Like 3

REALLY love mine - great for 4/5 string electric, upright/KK and EUB

Edited by Petey
  • Like 1

If I was in need of a back up to mine I'd  be all over this and it would be mine by now.....but they are SO well made that although i'm tempted the funds would be better spent elsewhere

3 hours ago, Alanbass said:

Hi, have you owned the amp from new and how old is it please? Cheers. 

Hi, thanks for the enquiry. It’s four years old, it had one previous owner, a close friend of mine. It has been extremely well cared for both my him and myself and has no issues at all.

Many thanks for the information. It is a pity that I can't hear the amp and is a little out of my price range. The amp looks as if it has been well cared for and like Petey ... I am tempted! GLWTS

• Like 1

Regarding  AER and their customer services, I purchased an amp one second hand a number of years ago, it was about 5 years old when I bought it and was one of the older styles with the metal grill. It developed a fault (farting!!!!) and I ended up sending it back to AER for repair, they couldn’t identify the fault so sent me a brand spanking new one with the foam grill.... and paid delivery...
no query about warranty or how long i had it or where I got it from...

They really are a superb company.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Creeper said:

Regarding  AER and their customer services, I purchased an amp one second hand a number of years ago, it was about 5 years old when I bought it and was one of the older styles with the metal grill. It developed a fault (farting!!!!) and I ended up sending it back to AER for repair, they couldn’t identify the fault so sent me a brand spanking new one with the foam grill.... and paid delivery...
no query about warranty or how long i had it or where I got it from...

They really are a superb company.

These are just superb amps and I wish I could justify buying this one.  I've owned an amp one and an amp two.  They are outstanding.

My customer service experience is not so good, sadly.

My AER amp two started farting.  Their rep told me to post it and they would fix it without charge.

They had it for about three months and said it was the speaker at fault and asked me to pay around £250.  I had to pay this to get it back.  I would have had it repaired locally if I'd thought they would have been so disengenuous.

Don't let this put you of buying this though.  They are truly fantastic combos.

Frank.