Why become a member? ×

Lakland Darryl Jones 5 string

mr_russ

I'm looking to sell my Lakland Darryl Jones 5 string - I love the way it plays and sounds but I prefer full size J bodies and am looking to replace this with a JO5 or sadowsky.

Excellent condition despite being gigged - no issues whatsover - plays like a dream, really easy to set up with a low action. The best low B on a 5 string jazz I've ever heard.

£800 collected or + delivery
Very open to trades on a 5 string jazz - I've also got a cij 62 reissue jazz for sale - I'd be happy trading both for something if needed.

I live in Egham, Surrey and work in Guildford but travel to sussex regularly.

Edited by mr_russ

[quote name='SammyDamacy' post='435414' date='Mar 15 2009, 06:57 PM']Hi kids, saw Mr Russ gig this a couple of months ago, it's an absolute beauty in tone and looks!
Good luck with the sale![/quote]
+1

I heard this bass last year at The Rox Festival and you're spot on - it's a real cracker!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all - I've had a sudden influx of pm's on this - I'm sorry I can't pm you all back at the moment, I'm extremely busy with work.

I'm having to hold on to this for a while longer until I'm in a better position to source a replacement instrument - I'll be back in contact with people who were interested asap.

Once again sorry for the impersonal notice!

Cheers ;D

Russ