Bass_Man_Baz

Sold
£1750
Stoke on trent

for sale or trade 

Not getting the playing time that it deserves, excellent bass that’s super comfortable to play with its 30.5” scale length, suits E-C but I have it set up with heavy gauge hex core boomers and played lovely in B-G as well,

The preamp is amazing, so versatile and great as a studio tool to get loads of tones, passive bypass gives a great natural tone as well. 

Here are the specs.

body wood is Alder

top wood is Eucalyptus burl which is stunning
neck is Wenge and Ash

Fingerboard is ACG’s signature acrylic impregnated Wenge for superior stability with luminescent inlays which glow on a dark stage.

Weight is 8.01lbs

Bridge pickup is the Acg SB single coil and the neck is the Acg FB humbucker

preamp is the ACG DFM 5k/AP which is the full dual filter modular with push pull mid boost for both pickups, passive/active switch with tone roll off pot as well. 
Hipshot hardware. 

there is 1 small blemish on the back behind the lower horn I’ll include a picture. 

comes with the original semi Hard shell case.

I will ship at buyers risk, I would prefer collection or I’m happy to drive up to 100 miles to meet up.  

62DEC551-F511-453C-BDA4-6C8588A3489F.jpeg

46ADB634-D695-4905-B0FA-A49F66593D7D.jpeg

AD8626B1-DC10-4847-B5CB-4A9524A6B448.jpeg

38669D71-4EAB-4CCA-A7B6-89F021E7E75C.jpeg

D1A84B09-9152-419E-8247-4727C059BBC2.jpeg

539B6D4F-0357-4B80-BD9A-4741E71AB70F.jpeg

6AD705DE-C174-4422-87FE-D553FF05D846.jpeg

Edited by Bass_Man_Baz
Sold
  • Like 4

Where do ‘e get ‘is woods from, that looks exquisite.

• Like 1

I have it strung with ghs boomers 45-126 hex cores as they are a higher tension so work well on the shorter scale when tunes B-G 👍

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gardenerben
      For sale or trade a rather lovely ACG Border Reiver. Purchased from the gent that is EAD on here, original ad below.
      The clarity the ACG FB bridge and ACG FB neck pickups offer is fantastic, really open sound. Ergonomics are great, very comfortable to play both standing or seated. Neck has an asymmetric carve so very easy to navigate. You are hard pushed to find a better made bass in this price bracket than an ACG IMHO so price is firm. Overall condition of the bass is excellent, it has mellowed to a more golden colour than the pics suggest.
      Only moving on as trying to limit myself to 34" scale on 4 strings as I find switching between them easier. 
      Swamp ash body 3 piece maple neck ART American Sycamore finger board  SEQ Pre 42mm at nut 3.6kg (on Kitchen scales) Fusion Gig bag  Willing to meet for collection following appropriate guidelines of the time within a reasonable distance. The Fusion gig bag is excellent but for insurance on postage I believe it has to be a hard case. I have one I could use but it's huge and heavy so shipping could be expensive. 

https://www.acguitars.co.uk/project/0310brss4/ 

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      String spacing: 19 mm
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6200 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

• By HumblePie
      Superb bass, custom made in Markneukirchen.
       I got this bass in a trade and enjoyed it very much. Due to a permanent switch to fretless bass, I am selling this very special instrument.
      Mint condition.
      Half the price of a new one (£6,000/6,500).
      https://shop.warwick.de/en/instruments/electric-basses/warwick-masterbuilt/thumb/thumb-nt/20511/warwick-masterbuilt-thumb-nt-6-string-natural-oil-finish
      The specs:
      Six strings Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs Just-A-Nut III Brass Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminates Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard Fluorescent Side Dots Fingerboard Radius: 26" Scale length: 34"  Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8" - Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4" - Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7" Fret quantity material and size 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm) - Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology Body Shape: Curved Body Shape Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body Pickups Active EMG soapbar H/H Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge Strap system: Warwick security locks Construction: Hidden neck High Polish Finish Hardware colour: Chrome Weight: 5,6 kg Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity Original and super solid flightcase.  
    • By TheEagle
      Hi everyone, we created a two player cover video. We are trying to improve ourselves in sound recording technology, mixing and mastering.
      we look forward to your support