Bass_Man_Baz

Sold
£1750
Stoke on trent

for sale or trade 

Not getting the playing time that it deserves, excellent bass that’s super comfortable to play with its 30.5” scale length, suits E-C but I have it set up with heavy gauge hex core boomers and played lovely in B-G as well,

The preamp is amazing, so versatile and great as a studio tool to get loads of tones, passive bypass gives a great natural tone as well. 

Here are the specs.

body wood is Alder

top wood is Eucalyptus burl which is stunning
neck is Wenge and Ash

Fingerboard is ACG’s signature acrylic impregnated Wenge for superior stability with luminescent inlays which glow on a dark stage.

Weight is 8.01lbs

Bridge pickup is the Acg SB single coil and the neck is the Acg FB humbucker

preamp is the ACG DFM 5k/AP which is the full dual filter modular with push pull mid boost for both pickups, passive/active switch with tone roll off pot as well. 
Hipshot hardware. 

there is 1 small blemish on the back behind the lower horn I’ll include a picture. 

comes with the original semi Hard shell case.

I will ship at buyers risk, I would prefer collection or I’m happy to drive up to 100 miles to meet up.  

62DEC551-F511-453C-BDA4-6C8588A3489F.jpeg

46ADB634-D695-4905-B0FA-A49F66593D7D.jpeg

AD8626B1-DC10-4847-B5CB-4A9524A6B448.jpeg

38669D71-4EAB-4CCA-A7B6-89F021E7E75C.jpeg

D1A84B09-9152-419E-8247-4727C059BBC2.jpeg

539B6D4F-0357-4B80-BD9A-4741E71AB70F.jpeg

6AD705DE-C174-4422-87FE-D553FF05D846.jpeg

Edited by Bass_Man_Baz
Sold
  • Like 4

Where do ‘e get ‘is woods from, that looks exquisite.

• Like 1

I have it strung with ghs boomers 45-126 hex cores as they are a higher tension so work well on the shorter scale when tunes B-G 👍

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassassin
      New Headless Birthday Bass Day!

Thanks to the sterling collaborative efforts of @Paul S and my lovely partner, I got this for me birfday! It's a Riverhead Unicorn RUB1090, from 1985-ish. I've wanted one of these since I tried one at the old Bass Centre in Wapping in 1985, and sadly found myself unequal to the £500 price tag!
      They don't turn up too often & I've missed out on one or two, including this one when it first came up a few months ago. Happily Paul gave me first refusal - and a great excuse to get it at no personal expense! So everyone's a winner!
      This is in nice condition for a 35-ish year old bass. A lot of these are pretty tatty, seemingly the factory finish wasn't too durable, but this has had a decent refin at some point, over the original matt black. The hardware's in near-new condition, which I'm surprised & very pleased about - many of these have corroded-looking metal parts. There's a little bit of fretwear, mostly under the E & A around the first 5 frets or so. A fret level/dress would help but I don't know if I'll bother - Paul's strung it with flats & the slight acoustic rattle doesn't seem to be audible when plugged in. Actually this is the first time I've had flats on a fretted bass in about 15 years & I'm surprised how well they work on this! Through my little Yamaha THR10 it sounds nice & full, with a bit of a Jazz growl to it. Pickups are passive single coils & fairly close to J positioning.
      First impressions are that it's a bit nicer to play than my Hohner B2A or Cort Space headlesses - the chunky pickups provide a more natural feeling hand/thumb position and the narrow (39mm nut) but fairly deep neck makes it feel pretty substantial.
      Very early impressions, I may try a bit of recording with it over the next few days. On the whole, I'm chuffed to bits!

• By Waldobass
      1995 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5
      Trans Red
      Great Looking and sounding bass
      Hard Case Included (not MM original)
      Collection preferred from Dorking, Surrey.

£1250 ONO

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      String spacing: 19 mm
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6300euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

• By Lizzy
      I've been trying to find our more about my Hohner headless bass from the late 80's which  has a jack on the reverse and a strap with a rotating connector so that you can spin the guitar as in ZZ Top style ( but without the fur!).  Does anyone else have this? I can't find out anything about them.
      Luckily it has a conventional jack because it's totally impractical

• By BCH
      >125 editions of the UK Bass Guitar magazine, from 2008 to 2020 ( I think over that time they issued ~183)
      All in good nick, plenty of lockdown bass content?
      Collection only....all money going to the Hope centre  https://northamptonhopecentre.org.uk/