Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Spector Euro 4LX-TW
£1250
Wickford, Essex, England.

hiram.k.hackenbacker

SOLD

I'm no authority on Spector's, so I've nicked this specification from the original listing which I believe to be accurate....

Spector Euro 4LX TW - finished in the legendary high gloss green.

BODY - Carved European alder body with a USA figured maple top and a slice of Walnut.

NECK -  3 piece Maple with graphite rods inside for additional strength.

FINGERBOARD - Rosewood with mother of pearl crown inlays.

NUMBER OF FRETS - 24

SCALE LENGTH - 34"

HARDWARE/BRIDGE - Spector zinc brass alloy locking bridge with intonation screws and brass nut.

PICKUPS:  EMG 35TW

ELECTRONICS - ACTIVE TONE CONTROLS: Spector Tone Pump, bass and treble

CONTROLS : Bridge pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, neck pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, treble boost and bass boost.

Overall in excellent condition and was very well cared for by it's previous owner

Weight - 9lb 4oz.

I'm happy to ship within the UK for cost.

The bass comes in a functional hard case.

3230CD7C-A933-4113-AB17-D190A79C967A.jpeg

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker
  • Like 10

This being my first Spector, I’m in love with the body design. Super slim with that curve in the back. Genius design. I actually crossed my mind whether it would be possible to get that neck shaved down slightly, but I think I would be inviting a large bill and at the risk of ruining that lovely green gloss. Safer selling it I think.

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

This being my first Spector, I’m in love with the body design. Super slim with that curve in the back. Genius design. I actually crossed my mind whether it would be possible to get that neck shaved down slightly, but I think I would be inviting a large bill and at the risk of ruining that lovely green gloss. Safer selling it I think.

This is a stunning, stunning bass. Wow. Very rare to see a TW in green. I remember seeing it some months ago and I was so close to pulling the trigger. Then it was gone and I ended up buying the new Euro LT in the Black Fade gloss with the Fishman Fluence pickups and preamp. Ironically, I find that neck a bit too deep and thought of getting it shaved down. However, I will now probably also go down the selling route instead. Strange coincidence. 

GLWTS 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

This is a stunning, stunning bass. Wow. Very rare to see a TW in green. I remember seeing it some months ago and I was so close to pulling the trigger. Then it was gone and I ended up buying the new Euro LT in the Black Fade gloss with the Fishman Fluence pickups and preamp. Ironically, I find that neck a bit too deep and thought of getting it shaved down. However, I will now probably also go down the selling route instead. Strange coincidence. 

GLWTS 👍

Yes, I believe it was this one that you were looking at. That's a shame about the Black Fade. Stunning bass. I would love hear those FF pick-up's first hand.