Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ken Smith BT5 Custom

mistahbenn

[i][i]It has come to this thanks to the b****rd credit crunch, I have to sell this wonderful bass. I am going to be a one bass man, nice and simple, back to the old school...

these are pretty rare these days. 1990 Ken Smith BT 5 Custom 3 knob with s beautiful 5 piece Lacewood Top and back with mahogany core and morado board and Smith 3 knob pre-amp.
The bass is in closet case Mint condition with Original Smith teardrop case.
Includes Smith strap,tools,polish,warranty tag and price sheet from 1990.The bass has recently went to the Smith factory where they performed a set up and did all necessary adjustments.

Here are some blurry shots...[/i][/i]

I am selling all my stuff, need to get as much bread together for the future, moving countries... need no baggage.

Edited by mistahbenn

I wasn't a huge fan of Smiths until I tried one at the Gallery recently & really liked it. One of those basses where everything just 'fell to hand' & it seemed really easy to play.

A price would definitely be a good idea, even if it's only a ball park kinda thing :)

Ive had lots of pm's on this bass.... having reflected on it, price wise, £2250 is where Im looking right now.... This isn't the bass that was in The Gallery, i imported from USA. Absolutely mint boys, plays like a dream like Molan said, sounds amazing. This bass is for life, wish I could afford to keep it.

B

Dude Dont sell it! my one turned up last week & it's the best bass i've ever played & i've had em all & they are bloody hard to get hold of too, cant you sell something else?
Here's a pic of mine keeping my warwick company (i would never sell either of these)

Edited by littleal

Noooooooooo, don't say this guys.

If I can get sell my lovely G&L ( not interested in p/ex ?? ), my Series 6 Trace Rig, a Basson B210B cab, and a kidney ( joking ) I should just about be able to make a very good offer on this.

So please don't tell him to keep it, please.

Stewart

Sort of Alwmbicey! If you can sell something else do it, this credit crunch is a bastard, but then, there is alot of sympathy out there if you have to put off a payment or two on something till things pick up a little. Dont settle fotrless than you feel comfy with, you will only regreat it! But good luck. The one pictured with the warwick looks the beez kneez!

Edited by greyparrot

• 3 months later...