busccini

Sold ¡!!!!!!
£1750
germany

Posted (edited)

Hi,

for sale or trade als new music man special i got it on this forum , really like new , like it a lot but is too light for me and i preffer heavy basses

specs are all over the internet , original case and papers come with it

im looking to trade with a older music mann HH 4 or 5 strings plus cash , or fender p or j bass custom shop i willing to ad sach on the deal . a vitage sabre will be great too.

cheers alexis

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4556.JPG

Edited by busccini
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Stunning that m8. Is it a roasted neck? Cheers

Edited by Bassbandit

trade option fender p bass custom shop plus cash from me??? this bass is like new!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ander87
      Well. Can't believe I'm doing this but if this Covid-19 crisis has taught me something is that I want to move out to my own place ASAP. Can post or collect where/when the situation allows.
      Selling this unique bass, my number one:
      * One piece body, one piece neck - all wood is Rippled Ash including the control cover - ridiculous finish!
      * Nordstrand NJ5S hum cancelling * Passive Vol Vol Tone
      * Luminlay markers * Hipshot hardware bridge and tuners
      * Light weight at 3.95kg Comes with the case it came in.
      I've had it since December and it's in PERFECT condition. Set up recently with fresh DR quantum nickel strings. If you make this in their configurator you'll see this is a 3.2k£ bass.
      Skip the near 1 year+ wait for a custom Alpher!
      (FIRST picture from the Alpher workshop, rest from yesterday)
      Valued at a very fairly 2.2k for trades - can do £500 and above my way + a nice bass (the more cash the better though)
      £1900 FOR A QUICK SALE! 

• By loremil
      Lovely Sire V7 2nd generation fretless in olympic white. Low action, slim and straight neck and loads of fretless mwhaaa. Bought in June 2019 and in perfect condition.

Currently strung with D’Addario XL rounds, but happy to provide the original D’Addario flats the bass came with.

It got me hooked on fretless and I’m upgrading, hence the sell.
      Collection in London only, please. Thanks for looking!

• By Rickytwo
      Part of my Retirement Sale - Please see other items
      If you are looking at this then you probably know exactly what it is and what it is capable of. If you have any questions re power, dimensions, weight etc then please give me a call.
      AH1200-12 amp as new with Trace Cover
      8 x 10 cab with horn, minor scuff to rhs of cab but otherwise in mint condition, has Trace cover
      See pics
      Heavy Beasts so collect only

• By Alberto Rigoni
      Fender American Elite 5 String Jazz Bass USA
      Mint, like new used a couple of times in studio

Ice Blue Metallic Satin (New Color For 2019)  Alder Body Maple Fingerboard Black Blocks and Bindings 18 volt Pre-amp with 3 Band EQ 34" Scale 21 Medium Jumbo Frets 9.5-14" Compound Radius High Mass Vintage Bridge (Through the body or Top Load) Bone Nut 4th Generation Noiseless Pick Ups Nickel/Chrome Hardware Tortoise Pick Guard Elite Molded Case

• By J66Bass
      Final reduction on my as new Fender Mike Dirnt precision for 750 pounds not included postage,would rather meet in London or 20 miles within SW LONDON,thanks 

AD569798-5E5B-4DA5-84E5-5F189BD3B437.MOV https://shop.fender.com/en-CZ/electric-basses/precision-bass/mike-dirnt-road-worn-precision-bass/0138410701.html?rl=en_US