IMG_8443.jpeg

IMG_0354.jpeg

IMG_6604.jpeg

IMG_9457.jpeg

IMG_8106.jpeg

Edited by ML94
Better photos
  • Like 1

These are fabulous basses. Good luck with your sale.

Posted (edited)

I had the pleasure of playing this bass last year when I bought my Xotic 5 string bass from Manny, who was living in London at the time. 

Amazed at how stunning this looked in the corner of the room, I asked Manny if I could hear it and he picked it up and played some amazing jazz grooves on it before handing it to me to have a go...

Well, despite the fact that I just don't have a feel for 6 string bass - I find it such a stretch in the thinking from playing a 5 string - this bass was an absolute joy to play and it felt and sounded amazing! 

Not only that, it's such a Rolls-Royce of an instrument; the craftsmanship is stunning.. The inlays in the ebony fingerboard are particularly cool. 

Anyway, suffice to say this is one hell of a classy instrument and Manny is a great bloke, so deal with him in complete confidence Folks! 

GLWTS Manny 👍😊

P. S. I'm still loving the Xotic 5 by the way! 

Edited by silverfoxnik

On 03/06/2020 at 23:43, silverfoxnik said:

I had the pleasure of playing this bass last year when I bought my Xotic 5 string bass from Manny, who was living in London at the time. 

Amazed at how stunning this looked in the corner of the room, I asked Manny if I could hear it and he picked it up and played some amazing jazz grooves on it before handing it to me to have a go...

Well, despite the fact that I just don't have a feel for 6 string bass - I find it such a stretch in the thinking from playing a 5 string - this bass was an absolute joy to play and it felt and sounded amazing! 

Not only that, it's such a Rolls-Royce of an instrument; the craftsmanship is stunning.. The inlays in the ebony fingerboard are particularly cool. 

Anyway, suffice to say this is one hell of a classy instrument and Manny is a great bloke, so deal with him in complete confidence Folks! 

GLWTS Manny 👍😊

P. S. I'm still loving the Xotic 5 by the way! 

Thanks for those kind words Nik. It is a lovely bass! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnny1982 said:

Do you now the weight? Thanks. 

It's at 10.6lbs on some bathroom scales.

Posted (edited)

Hi, thank you for all the pictures and good descriptions. I would be interested, is it possible to get in touch directly or have a short phone call and if yes how? (I am new to this forum)

Best regards!

EDIT: Just found out that I have the option to write DM after creating an account (already sent) - please excuse the inconveniences and have a great evening y'all

Edited by SonGoten
new