Why become a member? ×

Mmmm Cort Yumminess

stewblack

On 30/05/2020 at 12:07, andytoad said:

I have a cort B5(?), it's by far my easiest playing bass,  the one I feel most at home with. Just right on the neck spec, string spacing and body design/weight. Sadly, I'm not getting on with the electronics, I swapped out the pickups and preamp to change the sound, but still not right for me.

If I were to have a bass custom made, it would be with the neck and string specs of this bass.

I’m seriously looking at getting one of these - I know they’re a 16.5mm string spacing at the bridge but I can’t find anything anywhere that tells me what the nut width is.

This may sound like a personal question but do you happen to know what your nut width is? 😁

Edited by Skinnyman

18 hours ago, Skinnyman said:

may sound like a personal question but do you happen to know what your but width is?

Can't believe that Basschat, with the collective intellect of an eleven year old, schoolboy totally missed one member asking another member to measure their backside. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Can't believe that Basschat, with the collective intellect of an eleven year old, schoolboy totally missed one member asking another member to measure their backside. 

You'd get disturbingly factual answers to that if you posted in the cycling thread. FWIW the dimensions of my posterior ischial tuberosities mean I require a 145mm saddle, as I have a massive ar$e. Matron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2