Why become a member? ×

FT/FS Fender USA Jazz Sunburst, Maple

ianrunci

Got this in a trade on here a few months ago. Its a fantastic bass.

Its a 2000 Jazz USA Standard and has been fitted with Seymour Duncan Quarter pounders and STC-3P three band Active EQ, which includes the push/pull slap switch. Its also got a an active/passive toggle switch switch fitted and push button strap locks

The Quarter pounders I believe are passive pickups so can also be used without a pre amp circuit

its a gorgeous Sunburst with a Maple neck which plays like a dream. Low action and loads of Umph. It has a couple of dings on the lower edge of the body and a couple of small chips. It comes with a Fender SKB case

Tradewise I am looking for something like a Fender P , Fender P Jap, Squire JV P, a Lakland Duck Dunne, MM Stingray etc.
As for condition, I'm not really fussed as its going to get well gigged anyway, I'm a player not a polisher

I'm based in Manchester so it would have to be northwest really unless someone is willing to travel

Edited by ianrunci

[quote name='paddy mcbride' post='437170' date='Mar 17 2009, 01:05 PM']Here's a bump for a fantastic bass. This used to be mine and I still miss it.

Paddy[/quote]

Still not sure I want to part with it myself Paddy, the sound knocks the socks off stock Fenders but I do have a hankering for something different, I am in the grip of GAS :)