Why become a member? ×

Cort Bargains to be had

I was searching for new listings and found someone selling off some ex-display Cort basses. If you're in the market for an 'as new' Cort bass then this might be a good buy for you. The auctions all have offers enabled so definitely worth trying to knock some money off! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333606317482 (I linked the one but the seller has a few other items) 

Don't know the guy but thought others might be able to benefit. :)

• Like 2

Had my eye on a couple of the 5 strings there while holding out for a TRBX305.  Can't find one for love nor money so may go for one of the Action Plus V's although I note his have now gone...

43 minutes ago, Trav said:

Had my eye on a couple of the 5 strings there while holding out for a TRBX305.  Can't find one for love nor money so may go for one of the Action Plus V's although I note his have now gone...

One on eBay for £155 delivered, regular plus not DLX version though:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cort-Action-Bass-V-Plus-electric-bass-guitar-5-string-active-black-used-VGC/164223774061?hash=item263c7fed6d:g:rC4AAOSwT1Re0QOV

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lemmywinks said:

Yeah, got that one on the watch list while I keep scouring round.  Don't know why I'm not so keen on the black against the red and blue options...