Why become a member? ×

Niceguyhomer' current crop

niceguyhomer

I woke up to some decent light this morning so I whipped it out and snapped a few of my gleesome threesome.

Spector Euro LX5 / ACG02 preamp
Spector Rebop 5FM DLX
Pimptastic Mexican P

A shaky one of the Euro but it's the only one I've got that shows the flame off accurately

Do I make you horny baby...do I?

Finally my rig...

Have you been in what used to be sound control in preston recently Al? Theyve got some cracking basses in there, a load od sandbergs and a beautifull 70's RI Jazz that i very almost put money down for. I had to run out the shop!

Lovely Lot youve got there!

[quote name='7string' post='428661' date='Mar 8 2009, 04:21 PM']Great pics :rolleyes:

Can't go wrong with a bit of trans red. I take it the ACG pre has made a difference.[/quote]

Yeh - it's a big improvement over the Tone Pump - the bass still sounds like a Euro but does an awful lot more besides now. I don't know if I'll keep it cos it's fairly heavy and I have a shoulder problem that won't go away :)

[quote name='MythSte' post='428604' date='Mar 8 2009, 02:51 PM']Have you been in what used to be sound control in preston recently Al? Theyve got some cracking basses in there, a load od sandbergs and a beautifull 70's RI Jazz that i very almost put money down for. I had to run out the shop!

Lovely Lot youve got there![/quote]

Have to have a butcher's Ste :)

[quote name='MythSte' post='428604' date='Mar 8 2009, 02:51 PM']Have you been in what used to be sound control in preston recently Al? Theyve got some cracking basses in there, a load od sandbergs and a beautifull 70's RI Jazz that i very almost put money down for. I had to run out the shop!

Lovely Lot youve got there![/quote]

where dat? been working on Fishergate for a week, looks like I need to venture further than M&S for me butty

[quote name='spree' post='428929' date='Mar 8 2009, 11:01 PM']where dat? been working on Fishergate for a week, looks like I need to venture further than M&S for me butty[/quote]
From the Fishergate side of town you head across the ringroad at the bottom of Corporation St,head up towards the Uni and it's the first road on the right,(just after where Maplins used to be)head towards Friargate and its the first shop on the right. :)

ps, nice gear Al.