Why become a member? ×

NotForSaleAnymore: The ultimate Funk machine Status S2 4-string

margusalviste

An amazing funk machine - The Status S2 4-string - for sale for a lowered price - 1200 EUR!!!
Details:
Graphite Headless Neck Through Body
Beautiful Birdseye Maple top
Blue Burst finish
Golden Hardware
Active electronics with two band EQ
The bass is in Tallinn, Estonia, EU. I will ship worldwide. The buyer pays for the shipping.

Edited by margusalviste

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='428844' date='Mar 8 2009, 10:30 PM']I've put up a link (and pic) to your ad on Statti.com for you. That's where all the hardcore Status buyers and collectors are.

Rich.[/quote]

Thanks man! I really appreciate your input! :) Wish you wonderful moments with your Status basses!
Margus

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='431112' date='Mar 10 2009, 11:09 PM']I'm curious here - What's the serial number? (It's on the top of the string retainer at the top of the neck...)[/quote]

MB1. :)
We all know what Curiousity did!.......Emptied Rich's Wallet! :rolleyes:
.....Do you want it?...Do you want it sir?

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='431112' date='Mar 11 2009, 01:09 AM']I'm curious here - What's the serial number? (It's on the top of the string retainer at the top of the neck...)[/quote]

Hey, as the bass is at my studio at the moment I can send you the Serial No a bit later today. Hope that's ok?
Margus

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='432027' date='Mar 11 2009, 11:27 PM']Well as it happens, Martin... The wallet's already empty *phew!*

And yes, I'd love it, but I have one similar aged pristine SII as it is. Do I need two??[/quote]

MB1. :)
Argh!...just noticed youve already got 3/6? :rolleyes:

Edited by MB1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...