Why become a member? ×

Attention LEFTIES!!

deezbar

[quote name='deezbar' post='424042' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:23 PM']All lefthanders check this site..LeftyBassist.com.Some these guys have got incredible collections, and some good stuff for sale. :)[/quote]

Good site indeed!! If you haven't already, check out the Basschat lefty thread in my sig :rolleyes:

[quote name='Buzz' post='424281' date='Mar 3 2009, 04:24 PM']Pfft, heathens, throw of your left handed shackles like I did and play righty!

I bet some of you even use your mice in left hand, freaks![/quote]

[quote name='josh3184' post='424284' date='Mar 3 2009, 04:28 PM']oh god no, thats just wierd...

When I play cricket I bat right handed and bowl lefty :)[/quote]

i'm a lefty, but i play bass right handed.

however, i do use my mouse with my left hand (i'm equally good with both, but more comfortable with my left).

and i play cricket the same as josh, bat right handed bowl lefty (i'm equally terrible with both, but more comfortable with those hands)

Edited by LWTAIT

[quote name='yorick' post='424265' date='Mar 3 2009, 04:10 PM']Are you one of the traitorous ones who have slipped to the dark side and play righty???? :rolleyes:[/quote]
I was corrupted from an early stage in my musical development. :) I now do two things right handed, the second of which is playing bass. :D