Why become a member? ×

SOLD: RCF M18 wireless mixing desk
£295
Leyland

If anyone is interested before ebay etc.

Wireless mixing desk top of the range.

Only used once. Includes box.

You control the mixer wirelessly via any android device - phone, tablet etc. You can use any number of devices at once, so everyone has control of main mix, their own settings and their own monitor mix. No need to run cables everywhere anymore.

Works on 2G and 5G. Ultra reliable.

Superb studio quality pre amps, effects and the best bit - guitar and bass special inputs including emulators of the likes of Marshall, Ampeg, Orange, Fender and many more amps and a whole range of cabs. Meaning you dont need to take any amp to any gig. 

Also pre sets for drums, vocals (and vocal effects) keys, instruments - anything you can think of.

You can also record and playback your mixes via USB dongle.

Literally replaces a massive rack of equipment in a package you can lift with one hand.

£295 delivered.

Official spec here:

https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/rcf-m18-digital-mixer?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn7bmub-c6QIVi4BQBh0luACGEAQYBSABEgLl3fD_BwE

20200505_111111.jpg

20200505_110958.jpg

20200505_111041(0).jpg

20200505_111030.jpg

Edited by la bam

5 minutes ago, CameronJ said:

GAS! Must...resist....

It's the best bit of kit I've ever used.

Even just for bass, the Overloud sims - especially the Ampeg one is better than any helix setting I've tried.

2 minutes ago, la bam said:

It's the best bit of kit I've ever used.

Even just for bass, the Overloud sims - especially the Ampeg one is better than any helix setting I've tried.

I downloaded the RCF mixer app on my iPad a few months ago just out of curiosity and it is super slick. Really nicely designed bit of software!

It really is - that's why I initially bought it.

Very easy to use and control.

So, so, many extras too - graphic eqs, pre amps, guitar pedals, save settings, shows, vintage eqs, modern, simple, advanced.

I was also very impressed how it has drop downs for things like individual drums where it has pre done the eq for that particular drum so your band wont be a mish mash of sound and everyone will cut through easily. Simply pick a pull down from the menu and the kit will sound amazing.

• Like 1