Why become a member? ×

FS: Aguilar GS112 & 112NT (SOLD)

Legion

These are amazing cabs and the versatility you get by having the 2 cabs is a godsend. I just need one for rehearsal and take 2 for a large gig. I'll be buying more Aguilar cabs to replace these if i sell them, just a different type to satisfy my current cravings.

You know the spec, they are both in great condition with only a little bit of dust and fluffy carpet where my Markbass LMII bag was velcroed to the top. I bought them new from the Bass Merchant and theyve only seen one gig.

I might post better photos later - although for now I've got this shot of my rig

[attachment=21296:rig.jpg]

I'd like to sell them together for £475 collected, or an arranged meet up somewhere not too far away.

I'll consider splitting them - but rather not as I might end up with one cab :)

J

Edited by Legion

[quote name='Higgie' post='423178' date='Mar 2 2009, 01:29 PM']If these were DB's I'd have torn your arm off!

Good luck with the sale :)[/quote]

Actually you already tore one of my arms off by beating me to the DB112 :rolleyes: had the cash waiting and everything!

Now on hold for Rob

[quote name='Legion' post='423185' date='Mar 2 2009, 01:39 PM']Actually you already tore one of my arms off by beating me to the DB112 :) had the cash waiting and everything!

Now on hold for Rob[/quote]

Apologies my good man, I just couldn't resist the chocolate thundery goodness!!!

So you think having a normal 12 and an NT version is good? I was thinking of doing this with DB cabs, so it would sound more like a 2x12 combo with 1 tweeter instead of 2 :) (Plus the NT version is cheaper... :rolleyes:)

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='423593' date='Mar 2 2009, 07:56 PM']Can't believe this - I was gonna put a wanted ad up for some Aggies myself. I better get in the queue then :)[/quote]
If that means you're moving on that 212 with the funky wheels you should keep me on standby. :rolleyes:

Sorry guys but these are definitely mine. :)

Higgie - according to the Aguilar website it suggests that the NT is "a great extension cabinet for the GS 112".

I might have an EA CXL112 cab up for sale soon if anyone is interested? :rolleyes:

Thanks J, they look and more importantly sound lurvely! Ended up as pretty much a 6 hour round trip in ludicrously bad weather and I'm exhausted but I can't wait to try them out with one of my bands tomorrow night! :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='423700' date='Mar 2 2009, 09:26 PM']It's a maybe - I may need something physically a bit smaller. You'll be the first to know :)[/quote]
I've, um, splurged on something a little more 'yellow'. Hopefully that is my hunt for ultimate tone and lightness solved ...... if that's possible?!