Why become a member? ×

sold

ptbass

Sweet looking bass, why are you selling André?

For others to know, this is the first bass from from an up and coming portuguese luthier named Luís Farinha.

The bass depicted here, if you notice, was built with a lot of Dingwall techniques, including his most exclusive Prima. Notice that both body wings are made from different woods.

I'm not sure, but this bass may be fanned from 35´ to 37´

Oh and that scale is ebony(REAL african ebony)

Edited by Oversoul

[quote name='Oversoul' post='422106' date='Mar 1 2009, 12:24 AM']Notice that both body wings are made from different woods.[/quote]

I've read about this approach - denser wood next to the lighter strings, less dense wood by the heavier strings, n'est-ce pas?

I've often wondered whether or not you can actually hear/feel the difference, but it's a lovely idea!

Hey dude! i'm selling because i have financial problems and 5 string for me don´t work i like more 4 strings!!!

Cheers

[quote name='Oversoul' post='422106' date='Mar 1 2009, 12:24 AM']Sweet looking bass, why are you selling André?

For others to know, this is the first bass from from an up and coming portuguese luthier named Luís Farinha.

The bass depicted here, if you notice, was built with a lot of Dingwall techniques, including his most exclusive Prima. Notice that both body wings are made from different woods.

I'm not sure, but this bass may be fanned from 35´ to 37´

Oh and that scale is ebony(REAL african ebony)[/quote]