sorgas

FS/FT Fender 59 Pbass CS Sherwood Green PRICE DROP
£2800
Roma

Posted (edited)

Trade value 2800£ (3150€). For sale at 2450£ (2750€)

Relist this amazing bass, It's a Journayman Relic so scratches, dings etc comes straight from Fender. Very rare color, tone is fat as a true pbass should be. This bass was purchased past summer, and it's dated april 2019, new is approx 3450£ (as you can see from Thomann or Paul bass Matters). The bass comes with og case, certificate and strap originally included. It’ a great chance to get an amazing CS Pbass in almost new conditions, super rare color, 3A rosewood board at 1000€ less. 

Only trade with Alleva Coppolo LM5 or Fodera Emperor Classic 5 birdseye board and dual coil (of course addin cash)

Pm me for any additionall info.

Stay safe.

PCS1.jpg

PCS2.jpg

PCS3.jpg

PCS4.jpg

PCS6.jpg

E6132B8A-E891-41F9-A9A9-285E7CCDA32D.jpeg

EA86B0C8-3483-46DB-A9A9-D13F6C0931E1.jpeg

0293AA5D-BA9C-4EE0-8577-22B27814C2C6.jpeg

9666F521-22A0-4287-A40D-856002CEC0A1.jpeg

20EDF74E-B530-4D22-BE16-8EF21C18E0C3.jpeg

5CAA98A4-C736-4C57-801D-EE4AA2263623.jpeg

4C1586DB-B26E-4CA1-8631-8841490EE844.jpeg

38908A65-2054-4C18-BE80-CED648F719EF.jpeg

Edited by sorgas
  • Like 5

I am tempted but I really can't afford another bass.

This really is a beauty though! GLWTS, joe

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By binkybongo
      From January 2000 - White Blond translucent beautifully aged to light vanilla. Shallow fast quarter sawn neck in lovely condition, frets very little wear. Light weight very resonant Ash body - just over 8lbs.
      I owned this bass around 10 years ago, sold it to Dognofski of this parish and it was eventually in the very capable hands of Ben Epstein - bassist on The Voice. Ben had it set up/maintained etc by top tech Neill Lambert or top guys at The Bass Gallery.
      Ben played it on the program often and on other gigs including jamming with Keith Richards, like you do.....  With a little persuasion, and a lot of cash - Ben sold it back to me around 5 years ago.
      I added a very cool scratchplate - mint green/burgundy 3 ply from the US. Bass has a Gotoh bridge fitted and comes complete with original bridge, anodised plate and ash trays and includes a new non Fender case, can meet up, or ship at buyers cost.
      It's a killer bass that I don't get to play enough to warrant keeping it. I know I will regret letting this go - again.
      Stay safe, be cool 
      Sale only thanks.
      Cheers.
      Lot of BBC vids Ben with the P     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ViAP9rf_Y&list=PL450AC27C959985BE&index=2

• By DarylClayton
      **Price is now £1800** 
      Fantastic Jazz Bass, bought from Coda in Stevenage in 2017. It was made in 2016. I have the accessories and certificate and the original case. The capo in the tool kit is broken however. There is some slight wear on the case from gigging and travelling but the bass is fantastic and in excellent condition, despite the relic treatment suggesting otherwise.
      Even with old strings it is very bright, with plenty of low end and mid range punch. Sits very nicely in the mix and is a joy to play.
      Weight is 4.5 kg.
      I am selling as I don't use it anymore and prefer my Yamaha BB.
      All welcome to come over and try it out.
      My feedback is here https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/298215-feedback-for-darylclayton/?tab=comments#comment-3211013
      Thanks

• By Old Horse Murphy
      For sale/trade is a stunning Martin 00-18V from around 2003 complete with original hard case. Not to be confused with the standard 00-18, this one is part of the Marquis range. Both guitar and case are in excellent condition apart from the odd mark commensurate with its age and a nitro finish ( there are a few swirls, a couple of pick marks and some tiny marks on the edges but very clean overall). 
      The guitar has recently been strung with Elixir Nanoweb strings and I have had a LR Baggs M1 passive pickup fitted which sounds wonderful. At the same time I had a strap button fitted at the bottom of the heel. 
      This guitar is part of the much vaunted Vintage Series guitars Martin released around 15 years ago. The Martin 00-18V acoustic was introduced in 2003 as part of the vintage series. It has a 14-frets to the body “00” Grand Concert body size and vintage Martin features - like the old style 18 soundhole rosette and inlays, vintage belly bridge, large headstock and aging toner finish. The 00-18V has a relatively wide neck - 1.75" inches at the nut - making it ideal for fingerpicking.
      This guitar has started ageing beautifully and sounds wonderful and deep now. Sadly the string spacing is a bit too wide for me (perfect for a bass player!) and I need to invest in a D18, D28 or J45 which would be better suited for my needs which is basically strumming!
      These currently retail at well over £3,000. I’m looking for a trade for an excellent condition Gibson J45 or Martin D18 or D28. I’d also consider a Status S2 or R*c 4003S of Fender CS Strat or Tele. 
      For sale price is £1,500.

Model Specifications 
      MODEL Martin 00-18V
      CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
      BODY SIZE: 00-14 Fret
      TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
      ROSETTE: Old Style 18
      TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
      TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
      BACK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
      BACK PURFLING: Style 18
      SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
      ENDPIECE: Delmar Tortoise Color - Brown
      ENDPIECE INLAY: none
      BINDING: Tortoise Color - Brown
      TOP INLAY STYLE: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
      SIDE INLAY: none
      BACK INLAY: none
      NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
      NECK SHAPE: Modified V
      NUT MATERIAL: Bone
      HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
      HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Large Old Style
      HEELCAP: Solid Black Ebony
      FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
      SCALE LENGTH: 24.9''
      # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
      # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
      FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
      FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/4''
      FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Old Style 18
      FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
      FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
      FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
      FINISH NECK: Satin
      BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
      BRIDGE STYLE: Vintage Belly w/ Drop-In Long Saddle
      BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/4''
      SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Bone - Drop-In Long Saddle
      TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
      RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
      BRIDGE & END PINS: Black w/ White Dots
      PICKGUARD: Tortoise Color - Beveled & Polished
      CASE: 534 Geib style