Why become a member? ×

Orange experts?

William James Easton

[quote name='Musicman20' post='416803' date='Feb 22 2009, 06:42 PM']I know a little bit. Very fond or Orange bass.[/quote]

have you just bought new? i can't afford new, looking at second hand. nothing on ebay, found one a dv247 but that has been sold an it was very hard to get any info out of them about age and condition.

[quote name='Ballie' post='418950' date='Feb 25 2009, 01:11 AM']Go with Markbass, it's equally brightly coloured!

I play through the 210 combo, 300 watts and it's so loud for its size and weight. Sounds brilliant too! Very versatile little amp.

Disclaimer: I'm not an endorsee! I can dream though...[/quote]

i like amps that have balls and dont look like a boy racers car*

*in my opinion!

[quote name='William James Easton' post='419021' date='Feb 25 2009, 09:07 AM']whats the going rate second hand and how far does the ad200b go back? (years wise like)

almost given up to be hinest....(oi fate, nudge nudge wink wink)[/quote]

When I got mine about a year ago the going rate was between £700 and £800. It took me quite a long time to find it however. Almost new, very little use, one tiny mark. You just need to be very patient.

[quote name='obbm' post='419041' date='Feb 25 2009, 09:34 AM']When I got mine about a year ago the going rate was between £700 and £800. It took me quite a long time to find it however. Almost new, very little use, one tiny mark. You just need to be very patient.[/quote]

must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient, must be patient,

thanks for the info obbm. i can do it fincially just have to sort the patient bit out now.

[quote name='Basszilla' post='419055' date='Feb 25 2009, 09:57 AM']They're definitely out there mate. There's been a couple through the for sale forum on here recently. Just keep an eye out and get your cash on the ready!!! Beastly amps.[/quote]

the one on sale at the mo is out of my price range. there was ione back at the start of the year but i didnt have cash then.

[quote name='Ballie' post='418950' date='Feb 25 2009, 01:11 AM']Go with Markbass, it's equally brightly coloured!

I play through the 210 combo, 300 watts and it's so loud for its size and weight. Sounds brilliant too! Very versatile little amp.

Disclaimer: I'm not an endorsee! I can dream though...[/quote]
dude the difference between a mark bass combo and a orange ad200 is pretty drastic. Orange amps are quite dark sounding aswell

[quote name='umph' post='421710' date='Feb 28 2009, 02:26 PM']dude the difference between a mark bass combo and a orange ad200 is pretty drastic. Orange amps are quite dark sounding aswell[/quote]

+1

I used to play markbass, massive difference indeed. Yeah they are on the dark side most definitely.