Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pending the Usual FS Spector Euro4lx neck thru active Bass (Cherry Burst) £700

dunetune_jazz

SOLD Pending the Usual
For Sale.
Spector Euro4lx neck thru active Bass Guitar mint condition pics are below.
Has an amazing sound look and feel.
Colour is cherry burst fitted with all the usual Spector goodies with Brass Hardware.
Looking for a straight sale.
Many thanks.
Price Drop Cash wise i am looking £700.

jazz

Edited by dunetune_jazz

Have a free bump for a beautiful bass! I've got one identical to this & love it...

I believe you may be being slightly optimistic price-wise in the current climate, but it's worth every penny.... good luck! ;)

[quote name='cetera' post='414186' date='Feb 19 2009, 01:07 PM']Have a free bump for a beautiful bass! I've got one identical to this & love it...

I believe you may be being slightly optimistic price-wise in the current climate, but it's worth every penny.... good luck! ;)[/quote]

Is the resale on these really that bad? Thomann is selling them at almost double that. Then again, the pound is pretty weak right now.

Edited by thedonutman

Yes the Spectors are really nices basses I have had a few they have a really nice phat sound.
Prices for Spectors are all over the place at the moment all depends on the colour and finish.
Many thanks for the Big Ups.
jazz

[quote name='rOB' post='414595' date='Feb 19 2009, 06:44 PM']bump for a beautiful bass, wish I could afford it.[/quote]

[quote name='budget bassist' post='414332' date='Feb 19 2009, 03:01 PM']I wouldn't trust thomann prices! As you said, the pound is really weak and all of thomann's prices are hugely inflated[/quote]

Even when the pound was at it's strongest Thomann were asking £1599 for a Euro, and you could get them over here for £999.

Just FYI these usually go for between £700 and £900 depending on condition so it's not a bad price.

Condition is like new out of the box the action is set low and it sounds amazing loads of growl.... :P
Just got to make way for a couple of other basses i just bought this week.
May swap for a Sandberg 5 California ;)

jazz

[quote name='Dan_Nailed' post='415851' date='Feb 20 2009, 10:43 PM']Even when the pound was at it's strongest Thomann were asking £1599 for a Euro, and you could get them over here for £999.

Just FYI these usually go for between £700 and £900 depending on condition so it's not a bad price.[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

For Sale.
Spector Euro4lx neck thru active Bass Guitar mint condition pics are below.
Has an amazing sound look and feel.
Colour is cherry burst fitted with all the usual Spector goodies with Brass Hardware.
Looking for a straight sale.
Many thanks.
Cash wise i am looking £700.

jazz
[/quote]