Why become a member? ×

EBS Microbass II with -10dB pad ***SOLD!***

Etienne

Hello all,

I bought this a few weeks ago from Essential Tension to use on my regular DI-only gigs- After a good few hours in use, and despite being a very useful bit of kit (particularly as a headphone amp), I've decided that it's not for me- I'm just after a different sound. This is one of the later models with the -10dB input pad.

The pedal is in super condition both inside and out, and will come with a 9V battery fitted. The box is a little tatty cosmetically, but fine otherwise. No manual included, but it's easily downloadable on EBS' site.

I'd like £175 (inc. UK P+P) for this, which is what I paid for it. ***SOLD!***

Paypal or bank transfer accepted. Sorry, but no trades!.

I can post photos if needed, but I'm sure everyone knows what this looks like...

Thanks for looking!

Etienne ;)

Edited by Etienne

[quote name='Etienne' post='413248' date='Feb 18 2009, 04:29 PM']Hello all,

I bought this a few weeks ago from Essential Tension to use on my regular DI-only gigs- After a good few hours in use, and despite being a very useful bit of kit (particularly as a headphone amp), I've decided that it's not for me- I'm just after a different sound. This is one of the later models with the -10dB input pad.

The pedal is in super condition both inside and out, and will come with a 9V battery fitted. The box is a little tatty cosmetically, but fine otherwise. No manual included, but it's easily downloadable on EBS' site.

I'd like £175 (inc. UK P+P) for this, which is what I paid for it.

Paypal or bank transfer accepted. Sorry, but no trades!.

I can post photos if needed, but I'm sure everyone knows what this looks like...

Thanks for looking!

Etienne ;)[/quote]

I got a budget of £150 for this, sorry... it's probabaly not enough, but it does buy you a free bump. :P

Thanks for the bump and the offer Andy, I'll keep it in mind! ;)

I just used this on last night's gig (Thursday), and managed to get a much better sound after combining the 2 channels together- maybe I just need to give it more of a chance!

Is this still for sale then?

Thanks for the bump and the offer Andy, I'll keep it in mind! ;)

I just used this on last night's gig (Thursday), and managed to get a much better sound after combining the 2 channels together- maybe I just need to give it more of a chance!

PM's replied to- thanks for the interest! I'm going to gig this a couple more times this coming week, and A/B it against my new GB Shuttle 6.0 (which can be used as a pre-amp/DI box without a speaker load) to see if the GB is better for my gigging needs.

I'll put this on hold for now while I decide- I will either withdraw this or put back up for sale next Saturday (28th).

Cheers! ;)

Back to the top!

This is back on sale again folks- I used the Shuttle on last night's gig and preferred the sound (though it was difficult to tell at times with the awful monitor mix!), so this is going to need a new home... :)