Why become a member? ×

Warmoth/Nordstrand/J-Retro Jazz

SisterAbdullahX

Great news! Thanks to the generosity of my good wife I can finally finish My Warmoth Jazz. It's been hanging around in it's present state for nearly two years, due to financial constraints, but she's just offered to buy the Nordstrand NS4SE pickups and East-Uk J-Retro Deluxe preamp in 2 or 3 weeks time. Hurrah! Finished pictures to follow....

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='412589' date='Feb 17 2009, 11:31 PM']Great news! Thanks to the generosity of my good wife I can finally finish My Warmoth Jazz. It's been hanging around in it's present state for nearly two years, due to financial constraints, but she's just offered to buy the Nordstrand NS4SE pickups and East-Uk J-Retro Deluxe preamp in 2 or 3 weeks time. Hurrah! Finished pictures to follow....[/quote]

.....I mean Nordstrand NJ4SE's, of course.

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='412589' date='Feb 17 2009, 11:31 PM']Great news! Thanks to the generosity of my good wife I can finally finish My Warmoth Jazz. It's been hanging around in it's present state for nearly two years, due to financial constraints, but she's just offered to buy the Nordstrand NS4SE pickups and East-Uk J-Retro Deluxe preamp in 2 or 3 weeks time. Hurrah! Finished pictures to follow....[/quote]

Where did the Warmoth decal come from? Do they add them?

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='415448' date='Feb 20 2009, 03:44 PM']That looks nice, should be killer with that p/up - pre combo.

What colour is that body, I know it's a white, but which one?
I got me a buttercream ray and an off white sei, but I avoid hite socks

T[/quote]

very wise. It's called Vintage White, but lets face it, off white is off white, whatever it's called. Think i might have had a re-think on the pre, sorely tempted by the ACG/East EQ02 filter based baby.