Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Hamster

I've really enjoyed playing this as I got it as a taster for a Fender P.

Excellent condition, low set up and plays like butter - fantastic quality for a P bass clone
Strung with flats for a classic thumpy sound
I can't find anything to fault this bass really
Because it's so much easier and safer to ship with a hard case [u]I'll include a free lined hard case[/u] which is in good nick

In their own words:-

[u][b]Vintage V4 Bass Series[/b][/u]
[b]Body:[/b] Eastern Poplar
[b]Neck: [/b]Hard Maple – Bolt On
[b]Fingerboard:[/b] Rosewood
[b]Scale:[/b] 34"/864mm
[b]Frets:[/b] 20
[b]Neck Inlays:[/b] Pearloid Dot
[b]Tuners:[/b] Wilkinson® WJBL200
[b]Bridge:[/b] Adjustable
[b]Pickups:[/b] Wilkinson® PB x 1 (M) WPB
[b]Hardware:[/b] Chrome
[b]Controls:[/b] 1 x Volume/ 1 x Tone

[u][b]V4 Pickup[/b][/u]
This classic ‘split coil’ pickup design, powered by Alnico V magnets for maximum low end tone, is very much
in keeping with the authentic looks and feel of this style of versatile and capable bass guitar

[u][b]V4 Bridge[/b][/u]
The heart of a good bass sound lies with the string anchoring, and the V4’s bridge makes sure that’s the way it stays.
Face mounted and fully adjustable, the rear loaded strings pass over the V4’s chunky brass bridge saddles for maximum bottom end tone.

I'm not sure what the P&P will be - I'll have a look around the couriers to see who quotes me happy.

£100

[attachment=20401:DSC_3557.JPG]
[attachment=20402:DSC_3611.JPG]
[attachment=20403:DSC_3618.JPG]

Edited by Hamster

[quote name='rOB' post='412347' date='Feb 17 2009, 07:17 PM']Do you mind me asking why you're selling?

Have been looking for a backup bass and have heard the V4 is really nice for the money.[/quote]

I bought it to see how I got on with a Precision bass - and I liked it so much I bought a USA P bass last week so this has got to go. I can't justify having two, no matter how hard I try! ;)