Why become a member? ×

Rammstein

PURPOLARIS

I like most of their stuff that Ive heard. They're huge in Germany (unsuprising) and they pretty much pull massive crowds wherever they play (including here when they do) just be warned if you do decide to use Pyro make sure its all officialy over seen by a qualified fire safety type person because I remember reading a story about a band using pyro in some club a while back who managed to set fire to the whole place and burn it down.

[quote name='Marky L' post='410973' date='Feb 16 2009, 12:41 PM']I'd possibly suggest not doing a slavish video based copy of Mann Gegen Mann though!!

Volkerball is a great DVD to add to your collection.

You'll soon be stomping around your neighbourhood grumbling along to German lyrics on your ipod.[/quote]

That is one of my favourite rammstien songs, if i'd known there was a video for it i would have youtubed it!

I must say actually i never even realised what it was about! I feel slightly embarrased now that i've told everyone about this song and didn't realise! It's sad to think how many people just decided they hated this song because of it's subject because musically it's just a great song. I guess people are just scared that they might find it sexy.

Edited by EdwardHimself

I love them. I'd guess that in order to properly cover them, you'll have to get an additional technition that will trigger loops and synths. This also means that everyone will have to have in ear headphones running synchronised click.
I cant see how you can REALLY cover them without the electronic touch.

[quote name='saibuster' post='412394' date='Feb 17 2009, 08:03 PM']I love them. I'd guess that in order to properly cover them, you'll have to get an additional technition that will trigger loops and synths. This also means that everyone will have to have in ear headphones running synchronised click.
I cant see how you can REALLY cover them without the electronic touch.[/quote]

It would be like trying to cover foo fighters without the guitars or drums. Or dave grohl.