geoffbassist

SOLD - Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12" speaker cabinet with official cover - reduced to £215 - SOLD
£245
Leeds

Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12" speaker cabinet with official cover in good condition.

Power: 4ohm, 200 watts.

Weight: 29lb

Size: 17” H x 17” W x 12.5”D.

Condition is very good with a few small scuffs or marks. The 12” Wizzy speaker works perfectly and has had very little use.

This is the ‘regular’ version, not the ‘M-Line’ version.

Collection in person only from my home in Pudsey near Leeds. 

- reduced to £215 - NOW SOLD 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by geoffbassist
Price drop

13 hours ago, fclef4life said:

Which cabinet will replace this one Geoff? :)

It’s actually a spare I’ve had for years but hardly used. I have another 12” EA cab which is my #1 cab 🎶

• Like 1

Hey Geoff, pretty sure this would have sold ages ago if you could post as its a quality cab at a fab price. Just sayin'!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Clarky said:

Hey Geoff, pretty sure this would have sold ages ago if you could post as its a quality cab at a fab price. Just sayin'!

Agreed and especially as we are in lockdown so people can't travel. I'm too busy to figure out a box/shipping etc, but hopefully someone will be able to collect in future. It's a great cab with very little use. I had it for occasions where I was running two Wizzys so it's spent most of it's life in my practice room. 

I’d like it, but there’s no way I could get to Leeds. Love the city tho’, having played at the City Varieties some years ago. Great cabs, especially for DB. 

GLWTS, Geoff.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dave84
      This was the second song I learned to play a few years ago with the bass: this famous Muse song is not at all difficult to play but it requires a lot of concentration and stamina and many years it was really useful to me to learn to play octaves with bass!! 😅
      Here is my bass cover!
      https://youtu.be/chfDyT9ARwQ
    • By countjodius
      Original Aguilar branded cover to fit a DB112 or DB112NT.  Inherited from a recent purchase but surplus to requirement for me.  One small fabric snag in a corner, though this is a surface mark only as these are so ruggedly made that the super thick padding isn't affected ("'tis but a scratch!").
      Price includes postage, and it has been cleaned, boxed up and is ready to go!

• By alexa3020
      I bought this cabinet direct from Barefaced in December 2020 for £630, to pair up with my other barefaced 210s.
      To be fair I got a bit carried away buying bass stuff during lockdown and the reality is, I will never need to use 2 cabinets. One of these cabs on their own is all I’ll ever need.
      I played through this cab for the first time in April, so this cabinet has had max 2 hours of use - I’ve not used it at home at all. So it is basically brand new and still needs breaking in. No marks or imperfections - it looks exactly the same as when I bought it.
      Close up photos of the cab to follow.

• By dave84
      The Eighties were a wonderful time for many reasons: fashion, entertainment, culture, sun, palm trees and of course ... music! In that period, many successful hits were published that over time have become the very symbol of those years, giving us an unprecedented musical treasure. But the Eighties were also a golden period for our beloved instrument, the electric bass, the absolute protagonist in many songs of those years. As in the case of this hit by Kajagoogo, a bass line completely in slap simply amazing but above all with a melodic and sensible use of this technique. Here you find my bass cover, I hope you like it!

What's your favorite bassline from the eighties?

• By CalDeep
      Hello BC'ers! 

With some gigs actually on the horizon I've been rethinking my live rig a bit. I currently have a Bergantino HD210, which I absolutely love, but rarely take it out if I don't have to with it being nearly 30kgs. 
      I've got a few gigs in the book already where I know I will need a small ish amp so I just wanted to see what people have bought and got on with really! 

Contenders in my mind are Darkglass DG210, Ashdown RM210, Markbass - Ill consider anything. I had a Barefaced Retro 210 that was excellent until it fell apart. 

FWIW - The head I'll be using is a Mesa Walkabout. 
      Thanks in advance!