Why become a member? ×

Lakland Duck Dunn Skyline CAR

faceman

Right, this the last from my bass sale. This is a 2007 Lakland Duck Dunn Signature Skyline bass in Candy Apple Red. It comes with two pickguards - the lime green one pictured as well as the standard white (both will be included). Currently strung with Rotosound Jazz Bass 77s flatwounds, this has that classic Motown thump you are looking for! With roundwounds, it gives a nice growl modern sound too.

I really love this bass but again, I just can't justify having all these wonderful things. It's got a Jazz-style neck (same as on the Darryl Jones signature) that is easy to navigate - I'd go as far to say this is the best bass neck I have ever played - better than my old American Precision, Jazz or StingRay. With the sparkly red finish and blocks, this is one to turn heads.

Only ever done one gig last term, and sounded brilliant. Comes with Lakland Deluxe gig bag too (not pictured). Has been setup professionally by guitar technician in Newcastle too.

Looking for around £600 and willing to ship as usual. Any questions, just let me know.

[b]Update[/b] - The neck on the Duck Dunn is that same as that on the Joe Osborn signatuer. Thanks Dave to clearing this up!

Edited by sebpayne

[quote name='rockinbassman' post='406232' date='Feb 11 2009, 01:21 PM']PM'd[/quote]

Replied - and a bump! This is a fantastic bass if you want the classic P thump with flatwounds or a nice growl with roundwounds. It looks and feels fantastic especially at the price!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Linus27' post='423316' date='Mar 2 2009, 03:33 PM']Thanks Seb. Super smooth and easy transaction. Really can't wait to get this bass. Played OBBM's over the weekend and it was amazing.[/quote]

Good result then.

[quote name='Linus27' post='423869' date='Mar 3 2009, 08:52 AM']Thanks burno and OBBM. Defo a good result. Should be arriving today. I'm like an excited child before christmas. So can't wait for it to turn up :)[/quote]

Good man! Glad to see you got hold of this one.