Why become a member? ×

SOLD Jackson Japanese Concert Pro V

Shockwave

Hey guys.

[url="http://imageshack.us"][/url]
[url="http://g.imageshack.us/img89/getattachmentaspxkj4.jpg/1/"][/url]
Its a lovely Jackson 5 string from japan with Emg Selects and very solid construction, the action is low and has lovely sharkfin inlays! It has a decent rock and metal sound and pretty decent slap sound (Which i was surprised with) It has just recently been set up by Steve of Electric Ladyland. The bridge is a very heavy duty original Kahler bridge. The colour is more metallic Purple/Burgandy then the Wine red that it is supposed to be. There is a couple of chips on the back of the bass at the edge of its base. The bass has had a good clean since the photos were taken.

Comes with a Softcase.

£250 FIRM.

Many of you know i do like to deal face to face so local pickup is much preferred. At a push shipping can be arranged for ONE of the basses. Cheers!

Rob.

Edited by Shockwave

I had one of those Jacksons on loan from a mate years ago. Great rock bass, but much more versatile than just that. Don't let the rock'n'roll breading put you off folks, it's a pretty serious bass all round.

[quote name='Linus27' post='411155' date='Feb 16 2009, 02:48 PM']How long do you intened to wait before parting with the 51 P?? Until the Jackson goes or will you let the 51 P sell before?[/quote]

Jackson has to go first as explained in the first post. I will wait for the Jackson to be sold unless i come into some serious financial trouble. As i have mentioned before i will take trades on either/both of them. But the Jackson must go first.

Cheers. Rob.

PS: At this moment i have a number of suitors after the Fender.

Edited by Shockwave