Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

it1775

I'm selling my squier vmj bass I bought a few months ago, hardly used to be honest, it has a full set up and new set of strings, comes with a rockbag gigbag and fender strap. I can get pictures up if people want once i've worked out how to ;)

hell of a lot of bass for the money, i'll probably regret selling it but need the money !

I'm looking for around £190 but open to offers of course

Dan

EDIT 13/02/09: Price drop now down to £165

Edited by it1775

[quote name='it1775' post='402380' date='Feb 6 2009, 09:02 PM']I'm selling my squier vmj bass I bought a few months ago, hardly used to be honest, it has a full set up and new set of strings, comes with a rockbag gigbag and fender strap. I can get pictures up if people want once i've worked out how to ;)

hell of a lot of bass for the money, i'll probably regret selling it but need the money !

I'm looking for around £190 but open to offers of course

Dan[/quote]

Where are you based please?

[quote name='greyparrot' post='402392' date='Feb 6 2009, 09:16 PM']Where are you based please?[/quote]

In North Wales on the border near Chester....looking at your profile not very near you unfortunately ;)

EDIT to say that i'll be down in london in just under two weeks time though, which may be of help if its not sold before then ?

Edited by it1775

[i][b]hi wayne, I could get some but have no idea how to put them up is there a guide anywhere that could help me [/b][/i]

As you create your next post take a look below the text box you are typing in, you will see a blue box, titled [b]Attachments[/b]. Over on the right hand side, you'll see a grey box with a button marked Browse... Click on this button and a new window will open allowing you to search your computer for a photo of your bass. When you have found one click on 'Open' which will close the window and take you back to your post. You'll see that the location of your picture file is now in the grey box mentioned before. Click the green UPLOAD button. After a short while the upload will be complete and your photo file is now filed under the Manage Your Attachments pull down menu. You can repeat this operation to add more photos

When you post to the forum, your pictures will be included at the foot of your post as thumbnails ;)

Edited by bassman2790

[quote name='bassman2790' post='402404' date='Feb 6 2009, 09:28 PM']As you create your next post take a look below the text box you are typing in, you will see a blue box, titled [b]Attachments[/b]. Over on the right hand side, you'll see a grey box with a button marked Browse... Click on this button and a new window will open allowing you to search your computer for a photo of your bass. When you have found one click on 'Open' which will close the window and take you back to your post. You'll see that the location of your picture file is now in the grey box mentioned before. Click the green UPLOAD button. After a short while the upload will be complete and your photo file is now filed under the Manage Your Attachments pull down menu. You can repeat this operation to add more photos

When you post to the forum, your pictures will be included at the foot of your post as thumbnails ;)[/quote]

Ah brilliant thank you for typing that out for me, I didn't realise you could just upload the pictures like that

[quote name='Rowbee' post='402759' date='Feb 7 2009, 12:44 PM']Are you sure a MIM scratchplate would fit? I think it's a slightly different size and shape on the VM Jazz?[/quote]

Good point. I assumed they'd be the same shape but I took the original off and it does seem to be the same shape but the screw holes don't match up ! Thanks for pointing that out