Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 11 900

beastie

[quote name='Hamster' post='397421' date='Feb 1 2009, 11:56 PM']Have you connected too low a load and blown the power section?[/quote]
my cabs are are 4x10 at 4ohm and a 1x15 at 8 ohm one is connected to the right channell and the other to the left i was told by ashdown this will be ok but dont link them to the same channell which i have never done

[quote name='Machines' post='397634' date='Feb 2 2009, 10:37 AM']Is it in warranty ? Even if not i'd contact Ashdown for them to try and diagnose the problem.[/quote]
Thanks for the reply i have sent an email to mark at ashdown they are only 30min from me at chelmsford i have been over there once before very good service

[quote name='beastie' post='397719' date='Feb 2 2009, 11:51 AM']thats the proplem dont no what it is the mute button seems to work fine[/quote]
Had a reply from Russell at Ashdown he has booked it in for repair friday he reckons its nothing to serious worst case £60 i will keep you informed for futre referance

[quote name='beastie' post='403950' date='Feb 9 2009, 12:09 AM']Amp fixed by Russell at ashdown
It was the circuit board for the send and return on the effects loop on the back off the amp new one fitted and amp tested for £28[/quote]

ashdown win, again ;)

nothing but good things posted about their customer service lately.

glad to hear it's worked out for you!