Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My Novation Supernova

DanOwens

[quote name='TheBrokenDoor' post='397281' date='Feb 1 2009, 09:28 PM']In essence, it is 8 wicked synths at once.

Not much use for Mad Caddies, but maybe Tinchy Stryder.

Dan[/quote]

Haha it's one of those things I'd plug the input in so all the lights moved but wouldn't plug in the return.

TBH I don't really know what a synth does.

Awesome. Am looking for a good synth module to go with the midi pedals I bought off here last week but reckon this might be a bit overkill. Damn tempted though. Only wanted to spend up to £150, but was looking at the smaller Nova the other day and was very interested. Have heard really great things about these.

I play midibass and used a behringer to mute and unmute the 8 different patches that can run concurrently.

If you're genuinely interested Joe (and I think you should be!!), i'd be willing to trade/negotiate.

I still own my MicroKorg, but versatility-wise, it's a pedal dynamo to this nuclear powerstation. I love the distortion and chorus in the effects section (controllable by dedicated knobs) that add a HUGE amount of harmonic content to whatever sound you're using.

I'm starting to remember why I own this thing!!

Dan

YouMa - I suppose they are providing competition but i know a lot of serious electronic artists that won't risk a laptop crashing on stage. I'm one of them too!

Owen - Buy a gk3b and axon ax100 and you'll be blown away. i am!!

Joe - i'd rather sell it on here. Make me an offer!!