Why become a member? ×

Stingray Black / RW / Torti / Black Headstock 3 Band

Marcus

Guys,

My time Depping with a RHCP Tribute will soon come to an End, I purchased this stunning Stingray Brand New for £1199 from Guitar Guitar just 8 weeks ago (Shop Price was £1299) after trying it out and being knocked out by the tone I sold my Modulus Flea Bass and bought this !!

Anyone who know's Stingrays knows when you get a good one and this is a "Propper Belter"

Feels right as soon as you pick it up...... you know what I mean ? Some Basses just do that !!

Plays superbly well, with lovely low action achievable....... big ballsy Stingray tone ! Nails the Flea tone totally and does a lot more besides

I'll be going back to playing Bedroom Boogie now so something different appeal...

I've been offered one of my Old Basses back (should never have sold it) and i'd like to make a move on it as soon as possible

[size=2][b]The Stingray is now for sale at £700 including Shipping in the UK £675 if you collect from me[/b][/size]

MINT Condition with just 4 Gigs and a couple of rehearsals.

ATB

Mark
07818 044187 if you want to chat

Edited by Marcus

My low-end Jazz 5?

[quote name='Marcus' post='389737' date='Jan 23 2009, 04:14 PM']Guys,

My time Depping with a RHCP Tribute will soon come to an End, I purchased this stunning Stingray Brand New for £1199 from Guitar Guitar just 8 weeks ago after trying it out and being knocked out by the tone I sold my Modulus Flea Bass and bought this !!

Anyone who know's Stingrays knows when you get a good one and this is a "Propper Belter"

Plays superbly well, with lovely low action achievable....... big ballsy Stingray tone ! Nails the Flea tone totally and does a lot more besides

I'll be going back to playing Bedroom Boogie now so something that sounds good in the house at low volume appeals.....

Bring on your Status, GB's, Jaydee's, Zons, Vigiers, Warwicks etc etc....

I'd really like a Headed Empathy in an ideal world, but a S2 or 2000 would be welcome......

On the other hand a Nice Precision would hit the spot...... oh and I love Jazz Basses oh... Hell try me with anything !!! ;)

Photo's tomorrow when I can get some half decent shots...... You Know what it looks like though and it's in MINT Condition with just 4 Gigs and a couple of rehearsals.

ATB

Mark
07818 044187 if you want to chat[/quote]

[quote name='rockinbassman' post='390522' date='Jan 24 2009, 05:32 PM']My low-end Jazz 5?[/quote]

looks great that Bass...... but not sure I do 5's (tried them...... just use the B to rest my thumb on)

I'm quite tempted but my Head says...... "It'll only end in tears"

Now I know you already have lots of potential trade deals happening but at that price I'm very tempted myself! I have nothing to trade so it would be a cash deal, I'll wait and keep an eye on the thread as I don't want to tread on anyones toes!

If I get my cheque through in time I'll be in touch

;)

[quote name='cd_david' post='391449' date='Jan 26 2009, 09:33 AM']Would love this, pity you arent a shop that would take the arts council "take it away" scheme Hmmmmmmmm could there be a plan in there somewhere????[/quote]

Yeah sure....... Go and get a Sadowsky Jazz on tick and the Ray is yours ;)

Chris...... I wish I had the money for your Sadowsky Metro when you were daft enough to think about selling

Neil..... I wish I could buy that 62 P Bass...... so sweet

Too many basses, so little time (& money)

ATB Guys

Mark