Why become a member? ×

quick preview of my almost finished omni 15

SkinnyMike

I hope you guys are proud of yourselves!!!! I now need a new laptop as I've just spat a mouthful of tetley tea over mine!!!

'Looks like an early Eastern European fridge'
'Looks like a stormtrooper's portaloo'
'looks like a female dalek'

Absolutely Hilarious.

Edited by Hoppo75

Looking really good, nice one.

Where did you manage to source that CD Horn in the UK? I couldn't find one.

Wait until you here it too :P

[quote name='Al Heeley' post='386906' date='Jan 20 2009, 10:53 PM']I'm intrigued - not seen anything like that before. Educate me oh master[/quote]

There's a lot of info on my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11971&hl=omni+15"]build diary[/url], and they sound awesome ;) never been happier.

[quote name='gilmour' post='386998' date='Jan 20 2009, 11:30 PM']Looking really good, nice one.

Where did you manage to source that CD Horn in the UK? I couldn't find one.[/quote]

Cheers Gilmour, im so glad its finished sound wise. I gave up trying to finish it today as i got a new head and so iv been playing with that for most of the day!
I couldn't find one in the UK either. I had to get the horn from a French site. Nuloop.com

Iv got an extra trace elliot 1x15 which i linked this beast with and it was so loud i managed to smash the clock in my kitchen from the vibrations. Bearing in mind i was playing in the room next to the kitchen ;)

The covering could have been better though, some of the glue didn't stick it down properly so im going to have to get a syringe with glue in it and try and make a litle punture hole to fix that. Unless anyone's got any better ideas of course

Edited by the_house123

• 3 weeks later...

That looks so good and different ! Did you do the maths and design yourself or is it from an "off the shelf" plan ?
I am really interested in cab design and years ago built a concrete reflex bass bin in a friends yard....not much cop for gigging but my did it shift some air.... ;)

Just found Bills website.......

Edited by Prosebass