Why become a member? ×

Hughes And Kettner bassbase 600 FT

fede162162

Hi, i've made a impulsive purchase, a fantastic bass base by H&K, but i'm gonna have difficulties with it because i'm travelling much, and i can't still know my plans for the future(valencia,londra, or italy?).

so i-m thinking about a trade with

1) a lighter amplification
2) a beautiful bass(yes it big,but it's necessary =)
3) effects,pedal,preamps (probably on adding to 1/2 points if do you need to reach the value yet,)

i live in london,highbury!

This head is still in my possession at the moment. Let me set the picture for you:

fede bought the head off of me and paid promptly via paypal. This transaction however put me over my limit on paypal, so they froze my account - i can't do anything, no money in or out - nothing.

Now they're wanting me to supply them with a shed load of info, which i have now done - all but one piece. That is the tracking number for the bass amp. I'm going to discuss this matter with fede asap and we'll hopefully get something arranged.

i think we can close this 3d, we have a winner,we are gonna trading very soon, Jamie is gonna shipping the head in the next days. if i can help you with paypal matters,as i said in pm,i 'd be really happy to demonstrate that you aren't a money ricycler! ;)
aniway thanks very much for standing all the mess i put you through!

PS what a pain to pay a lot of money and do not have nothing to play with!!

It is quite annoying not being able to access the money. Usually i'd wait until the money is in my bank account before i ship something out, but i'll make an exception in this case, given the circumstances ;)

If paypal ask any questions, i'll put them in touch with you, to prove i'm not a money launderer :P

I'll try my best to ship the head out tomorrow, to the address you sent me fede. Unfortunately i'll probably be forced to ship it via parcelforce but given the hefty fine rack case, it should be safe enough.

PS - Remember you still owe me paypal fees! :)

[quote name='TheButler' post='381972' date='Jan 16 2009, 01:33 AM']It is quite annoying not being able to access the money. Usually i'd wait until the money is in my bank account before i ship something out, but i'll make an exception in this case, given the circumstances ;)

If paypal ask any questions, i'll put them in touch with you, to prove i'm not a money launderer :P

I'll try my best to ship the head out tomorrow, to the address you sent me fede. Unfortunately i'll probably be forced to ship it via parcelforce but given the hefty fine rack case, it should be safe enough.

PS - Remember you still owe me paypal fees! :)[/quote]
Interesting thread this, not one that makes a lot of sense to me tbh, given this new information..

Anyway, i'm going to be trying my utmost to ship the head out today - It is going to be shipped to Mike in Surrey. That is at the request of fede, whom i've just got off of the phone with. Paypal should be happy enough as long as they see fede's name on the address, so heres hoping.

here we have all the bassbase family..did you see that movie with tom hanks with a child with "three faters"? ;)
my impulsive way of acting makes these strange things happen...it's only gas!

i think that all the paypal mess 's born because if you manage big amounts of money on your paypal they want you to register a business/premium account, which is more expensive for the customer!

yeah, i've transferred a lot of money with them recently and they're obviously wanting a bigger cut of it via premium/business account.

ANYWAY, on a good note :P I posted the amp today, via parcelforce 48 insured up to £500 - i've pm'd you tracking fede. The case is uber hefty so it will be fine. Good times. :) It cost me £43 to do so though, which i seriously didn't budget for in the selling price. Bad times. ;)

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='382041' date='Jan 16 2009, 08:58 AM']Interesting thread this, not one that makes a lot of sense to me tbh, given this new information..[/quote]

I 'think' I follow the thread and I hope there aren't going to be any tears before the whole thing resolves but I've invariably found that when dealing with PayPal, if it is has the potential to go wrong and cost someone money... it will. I sincerely hope this isn't the case for you guys though. ;)

hmmm pay'pal i recently sold a bass pod and paypal were going to hold the money for 21 days or untill feedback was left, i understand to need to protect buyers etc but really they are getting beyond a joke. Another member had the same thing happen including the £70 postage fees so in cases like that your left out of pocket, a particular problem if your relying on the cash to pay for large shipping fees. I may just stick with bank transfers or good old fashioned cheques in the future.