Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 1973 all original For sale

4 candles

[quote name='gareth' post='403562' date='Feb 8 2009, 05:30 PM']+1 for this being probably fender's worst colour![/quote]

I must admit that I didn't like this colour when it was new but it's kinda grown on me as it's aged & faded (a bit like me personally really!).

[quote name='Sibob' date='Feb 8 2009, 06:03 PM' post='403590']
+1

Good luck with the sale though!

Si
[/quote

just had a listen to your composition WCTTT, I have fallen in love with your tones, Groundbreaking stuff there, would love the TABS for this please

[quote name='4 candles' post='403608' date='Feb 8 2009, 06:26 PM']In my opinion all of your sunburst basses look awful[/quote]
WTF? Where did I say that I didn't like the color of yours? As it happens, I like it.

I was, however, taking to task your assertion as fact that the true value is over 2K.

Yes, neither myself nor WoT were commenting on the colour of the bass, so there's definitly no need to go on the defensive by commenting on others members instruments!.
Nor is it particularly polite to comment Gareths '83 fullerton P-bass thread with a similar, but alot harsher, comment as that which he posted here, it will only ever look like petty tit-for-tat.

Anyway, good luck with the sale, it looks like a great bass, and thanks for the comments about my music, unfortunately I don't have time to tab it out, but it's a fairly easy chord structure/lead line based around Cmajor (bass was Warwick corvette $$ and effects were from Boss ME-50B, Akai Headrush for the looping)

Thanks
Si

Edited by Sibob