Why become a member? ×

Homebuild 2x15" Cab - 1200W

car66

I've had this cab for around 5 years and it's been brilliant. Me and a friend who works for a speaker design company designed and built it from scratch. It's heavy but worth it -fantastic low end! Photos available on request.

It stands around 4ft tall and has 2 x Eminence 15" Kappa 15LF speakers (35Hz-3kHz) wired in parallel, protected by grilles on the front. The whole thing is carpeted and on castors and has a single jack input on the back for a speaker cable. This is just to see if anyone is interested in buying this (very loud) amp as times are hard now i'm at Uni!! Speakers alone were £120 each but open to offers.

Cheers, any questions let me know.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='374103' date='Jan 8 2009, 02:53 PM']Nice, I bet that cab can cause some serious bowel movements![/quote]

Yeah i've never even had it past half power with my 300w head and still it hurts!

Sorry Mr Foxen, It's going to be a pick up only job. By the way the cab's now in Swansea, it got moved from home up to here in the summer- apologies for the false info before!