Why become a member? ×

CIJ Fender Precision, 62 Reissue

Blueroom Pete

Crafted in Japan 62 Reissue Fender P-Bass, Vintage white, dark red tort scratchpate, rosewood fingerboard, US Vintage pickups.

Really slim neck profile for a P-Bass, low action with no rattles or buzzing. Currently strung with half-wound strings for a motown/stax soul vibe.

I'm looking £425 o.n.o.

Based in Belfast but willing to post in the UK/Ireland.

[email protected]

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='367795' date='Jan 1 2009, 03:11 PM']That's exactly what a fender P should look like. You simply can't beat olympic white with tort.[/quote]

It's Vintage White isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='368127' date='Jan 1 2009, 10:59 PM']You're all wrong, bright orange with checkered scratchplate and maple neck with black block inlays, I don't have a pic of one but I will in a month ;)[/quote]

Orange ain't pink, Punk ...!

I would really like this, it would go very well with my jazz bass as well, not able to sell my warwick at mo otherwise id be PM,ing mate, gorgeous bass a lots of P,s for sale at the mo but this is a real beauty- bump - lee

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Blueroom Pete' post='387779' date='Jan 21 2009, 05:35 PM']Bump

If you need more photos, I've taken some with my camera phone. You can get them at :

[url="http://www.blueroomrecording.co.uk/pbass.zip"]www.blueroomrecording.co.uk/pbass.zip[/url][/quote]

I can't open the pics, are they still there?