Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Genz Benz GBE750 TRADED TA

Flanker

I've just picked up a Mesa Carbine from Mark at BassDirect and I can't justify keeping both these amps so..... the Genz Benz is up for sale.

If the Mesa doesn't work I have no doubt I'll be getting another (heavyweight)Genz amp, they are superb!

625w @ 4ohm and 750w @ 2 ohm.
Really quick percussive tone but with better tone compared to the new lightweight amps IMHO.
I A/B'd this amp (at a gig)against an AguilarDB750 which I thought would blow it away but I ended up preferring the Genz!

Huge tone options. The amp weighs 33lbs.

Sell for £645 inc. footswitch and 2 space rack. I have the original box too.

I'll PART TRADE for lightweight amps or cabs.

Milton Keynes

Edited by Flanker

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='362777' date='Dec 24 2008, 01:26 PM']Damn, took my eye off the ball on this one. :) Maybe one amp I would have in addition to the Shuttle. I would love to know what your first impressions are when you get it Al.[/quote]

I'll certainly let you know Steve, I've been after one of these for a while. I'm really excited :huh:

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='366825' date='Dec 31 2008, 07:23 AM']Thanks cetera - my Spectors sound absolutely fantastic through it. I get to use it in anger tonight so pics and a bit of a review tomorrow. Can't bloody wait :)[/quote]

I imagine they will! Can't wait for the review :huh: