TAzMilitello

Kiesel ZB6 - Zeus headless 6 strings bass [Like new]
£1200
Modica, Italy

Posted (edited)

FOR SALE this great healdess 6 strings KIESEL ZEUS BASS, Made in Italy, 34".  It comes with Dunlop straplocks, original Kiesel case, and new Elixir nanoweb coated strings 0.32-1.25! It has original active/passive on board preamp and pickups. Everything as shown in the photo link. So really comfortable, a great instrument, with big sounds! Like new!!

ZB6, diamond pearl white (DPW), clear satin finish (CS), rear natural clear finish (RNC), maple top (MT), swamp ash body (ASH), royal ebony fingerboard (REF), no top inlays side dots only (NIN), Dunlop straplocks (SL), black logo (BL), data order of bass: 28/02/2018, with Kiesel 5 years warranty.

• construction: bolt-on neck
  • scale length: 34"
  • body: Swamp ash
  • neck: slight birdseye hard rock maple with two high-strength carbon-fiber reinforcing rods and fully-adjustable dual action truss rod
  • fingerboard: Royal ebony, 14" radius
  • inlays: On the top, luminlay side dots
  • neck dimensions: 2.0" wide @ nut, 3.20" wide @ 24th fret; 0.82" thick at 1st fret, 0.94" thick at 12th fret
  • hardware: black
  • bridge: Hipshot™ with .640" (16.25mm) string space
  • nut Kiesel locking nut system (accepts standard strings)
  • frets: 24 stainless steel medium-jumbo, .103 wide X .048 tall
  • pickup: Kiesel Radium KRH radius top alnico humbucker pickup in the neck and bridge
  • electronics: active/passive electronics, master volume, pickup blend, bass/high concentric knobs, mid/mid frequencies concentric knob.
  • Top finish: Diamond white
  • dimensions: 38 1/4" long, 12 3/8" wide, 1 5/8" thick body
  • average weight : 8.75 pounds

Mainly I prefer to sell without trades, please!

Photo of bass 😉📸https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-hsqdfupTxiqhIdTLePJkqjDj28FOAZd

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

Kiesel Guitars ZB6, diamond pearl white (DPW), clear satin finish (CS), rear natural clear finish (RNC), maple top (MT), swamp ash body (ASH), royal ebony fingerboard (REF), no top inlays side dots only (NIN), Dunlop straplocks (SL), black logo (BL)

ABOUT SHIPPING:

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)

20190614_165144.jpg

Edited by TAzMilitello
Updates
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lawriemacmillan
      Stunning singlecut bass made in the Fodera workshop in Brooklyn, NYC.
      2009 build.
      Buckeye top. Walnut body. Ebony fingerboard.
      Fodera/Duncan singlecoil pickups with buckeye covers and matching ramp.
      Extended B string.
      26 'frets'.
      34" scale.
      19mm string spacing at the bridge.
      48m nut width.
      Fodera premium padded gig bag.
      Excellent overall condition. Some minor surface bumps which are unnoticeable unless closely inspected.
      3 band EQ with selectable mid requency selector and coil tap switches.
      I am not looking to trade, thank you.
      The bass is now residing in The Bass Gallery, in Camden, London where it can be viewed and played. They have suggested finance options for paying in installments too.

• By Kenny D
      Looking for someone selling a Takamine TB10 or earlier model. Prefer a model with fret markings. Must be in the UK.
    • By Osiris
      Please note that the white marks on the pictures are reflections and not scratches!
      Up for sale or trade - see below for trade options - is my used Sandberg TT4 Bass guitar. I bought this new from Bass direct in 2015 and have been the sole owner in that time.
      The bass is one of the last Fender shaped ones made by Sandberg, it is passive with volume, pickup blend and tone controls and is finished in a stunning red colour with black hardware including lightweight machine heads. The fretboard is ebony with white block inlays (I've no idea if these are Mother of Pearl or not!). The pickups, I believe, are Hausell's which offer a huge punchy sound, kind of like a cross between a Jazz and precision bass on steroids! 
      The bass is in excellent condition, the only marks I can see are a small <1mm nick to the end of the headstock and a ding on the back of the body around 3mm long that has unfortunately gone down to the wood.
      Weight is 4.1 Kg, which is exactly 9 lbs in old money. The nut width is 38 mm. 
      The only trades that I'm interested in are short scales of around 28 to 30" ish. Something like a 30.75" Warwick Corvette or a Fender Mustang Performer would be perfect but let me know what you have - as long as it's no more than around 30". I've a damaged nerve in my left had meaning that I can no longer play 34" scale basses for any length of time before getting fatigued.
      Demos are welcome at my home near Wellingborough in Northamptonshire.
      Collection is preferred from near Wellingborough in Northamptonshire.
      However I can post at the buyers cost and risk.

• By ymdtzx
      Have two dings which show in the picture.
      Model: STD VI
      - Year: 2006
      - Weight: 3,7kgs
      - Construction / Materials: Entirely hollow (body and handle), constructed of a single piece of composite/carbon
      - Micros: 2 soapbars Delano
      - Electro: BassLab BassXX BassLab Preamp: 1 volume mute sound switch, 1 volume flip-flop serial / parallel switch, 1 bass staké knob, treble and active/passive switch, 1 staké knob medium boost/cut and parametric medium)
      - Scale: 34 '
      Hardcase included
      Very easy to play, however, I got some financial issues, so need to sell the bass ASAP.
      Now price drop to £1400 
      The price included the UK/EU shipping fee.

• By basskit_case
      I am selling my Eastwood Pocket bass, its in new condition, ill health and favourite basses means that this was rarely out if its case.
      I went through a phase of thinking that I needed to buy a bass for all eventualities, this was to be more noodling sofa bass, in reality I play only in the Magic Kingdom/Man Cave/Spare Room, the Nate Mendel is my goto.
      This bass comes with the Eastwood hardcase that you dont get when buying the bass from Eastwood, its an added extra.
      Price would be £500 collected, courier could be arranged if needed.
      The thought to list this bass is a work based flash of genius, I will take some pictures tonight, but its essentially as new condition.

FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
      Body: Mahogany Colours: Black, Sunburst Pickups: Humbucker Neck, Piezo Bridge Controls: 1 Volume 1 Pickup Blend Bridge: Compensated Wood Bridge with Piezo pickup Neck: Bolt-on Maple Finger Board: Pao Ferro Scale Length: 26.5" scale Width at the Nut: 1 1/2" Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome Strings: #45-#105 Short Scale