Why become a member? ×

Markbass Club 210. 400 watt, 8 ohm

fede162162

[attachment=17366:markbass_mercatino.JPG]

A great Cab from Markbass. In italy the "black speakers models" are known as the the best markbass cabs ever(among the neospeakered). This is the 2x10 model. It has been created to run perfectly as a stand alone. It gets much bass freqs then some 1x15 cabs.(i think it happens thanks to the double bass reflex).
It can handle 400 watt and it has 8 ohm impedance.
perfect conditions

300 shipped!

Edited by fede162162

i forgot that!sorry! =D

in cm. 41x71x47
the weight in kg is 21 kg.
if you need more technical infos you can write on the markbass website, they will reply quickly!

i use this 3d to say something about the markbass story.

the people abroad is living only the "third period" of markbass life.. probably the best for the heads, but sure that is the worst for the cabs.(anyone in italy will say the same)

the first series is the Club series. for the cabs it is called "black on black" (the colours of the spk and the desktop)
the heads were about 10.5 kg and were big and unfashionable (but very good, the p501 still is searched)
the second is the "black on yellow" period. among the heads borned the Little mark 1, that brings Markbass to be famous for the low price for a 8kg yellow and powerful head(and for the great bag)

the third period is the "international period". borns the little mark 2 and the F1. is called also the yellow on black period for the cabs(this definition loose meaning with the new NY cab...). The cabs are crap. The further lower weight makes dream people..but the lack of definitions doesn't give justice to the beautiful clean sound of the markbass heads.
the club series is the best for cabs. a little bigger cabs, but very powerful and quite efficient,with good definition.

there is also a "period 0" in which the markbass used to call "Parsek"(that is still his legal name).
Parsek began building cabs for Music Man. At the same time went out the parsek cabs and heads. the heads were good,but not intuitive and very heavy.
the parsek cabs were heavy,because they didn't have the neodymium spkrs. but they sound great!!!!! they sound the same that the music man cabs.
if you find a parsek..buy it one!(but the 2x10 weiights 32kg!)

i hope you enjoyed!

Edited by fede162162

Damn! i'm very sorry but.....the shipping has changed in price! is not 35£,but 59£!!!!

so the price is

200 euro(180£ today) more 65 euro(59£ today) for shipping

due to the high shipping price, i can accept in change pedal effects to make the price lower(and shipping to italy from uk of pedals is only 5£ about..)

Edited by fede162162

[attachment=17489:P8120001.JPG][attachment=17490:P8120002.JPG][attachment=17491:P8120003.JPG]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

THE TWEETER WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ONLY A FALSE CONTACT OF THE VOLUME POT WIRE (tweeter volume)
I've fix it the connextion between the wires and..

NOW THE CAB IS P E R F E C T

new price.

260 gbp plus 59 for shipping.

Edited by fede162162

[quote name='fede162162' post='358925' date='Dec 19 2008, 04:15 PM'][attachment=17489:P8120001.JPG][attachment=17490:P8120002.JPG][attachment=17491:P8120003.JPG]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

THE TWEETER WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ONLY A FALSE CONTACT OF THE VOLUME POT WIRE (tweeter volume)
I've fix it the connextion between the wires and..

NOW THE CAB IS P E R F E C T

new price.

260 gbp plus 59 for shipping.[/quote]
Can you break the connection again and put the price back down? I have a soldering iron. :)

Thank you for the link to this! Sadly for you, I've bought a nearly new condition 104HF from Hammer, here on Basschat, for not a great deal more than your asking price (bearing in mind its a 4x10, not 2x10), though, had I spotted this first it might well have been in touch!

We certainly haven't have the luxury of comparing the various generations of MB gear here in the UK, and what you say may be true (I had very early Trace Elliot amplification in the 80's. It was 'effin brilliant kit then, but I happily allowed a couple of decades to pass before I looked seriously at it again! My poor back couldn't deal with the weight now though!), but I have to say, having used live now, the combination of my CMD151P combo and the 104HF is a just the best setup possible, and ideal for all sizes of venue, as smaller gigs can be done by the combo on its own.

[quote name='fede162162' post='357833' date='Dec 18 2008, 12:46 PM']Damn! i'm very sorry but.....the shipping has changed in price! is not 35£,but 59£!!!![/quote]

Where did you get that quote from? - [url="http://www.senditnow.co.uk/"]http://www.senditnow.co.uk/[/url] - £11.99 on a 24 hour service :)

[quote name='fede162162' post='366133' date='Dec 30 2008, 11:57 AM']but the cab..is in ITALY. i live in italy now...the 3rd i will be in london..so i'm selling most of all my gear!

price dropped: 300 all included(thanks to DHL) =D[/quote]

Ah fair doos. Sorry man, I thought you were in London.

Anyways, these look like great cabs so good luck with the sale :)

• 1 month later...